Chapter 28

Very close to the ending of this book...

.

.

Bad deeds never yield good fruits! I should have known that. Savvy cheated on me by leaving me at the altar. That moment, Brownie helped me to get over her and stayed by my side.

But how did I repay her?

By cheating on that pure soul?

By breaking her heart?

By hurting our families?

No, I can't let the same things happen again. Savvy doesn't love me or care for me which I have seen in the past few years.

She never prioritized me when I had only one priority,.. Savvy.

She didn't value my efforts which means she's not worth my time and hard work.

I need to fix it! I need to clean the mess that I created which was only possible if I brought my family, my daughter and my wife back!

All of a sudden, I was violently turned around only to come face to face with a raging Savvy.

"If you've planned to bring your so called family into this house, care to tell me what have you thought about me because apparently you don't see me as your family which is why you need them?", her fingered dug into my arm.

"Savvy, I don't want to be unfair with you. If you want you can stay here with us otherwise...", I was cut off.

"Otherwise? Otherwise what, Ryan William?", she crossed her arms on her chest as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Otherwise, you can do whatever you want! It's not like you've ever listened to me!", I shook my head.

"Ohh! So now that you're done with me, you want to dispose me like a used tissue, right?", she snapped. "Just because Jennifer gave you a baby, you consider me incompetent?", she seethed through gritted teeth.

"What? No!! That's not wha"

"Shut up!", she raised her hand to cut me off. "MR RYAN WILLIAM! You're gonna pay for this! Very soon!!!", her voice dangerously low.

 "MR RYAN WILLIAM! You're gonna pay for this! Very soon!!!", her voice dangerously low

"Savvy? Listen?", I called her but she was already out of the room.

Shit!!!

.

.

.

The next morning, I decide to apologize to Savvy. Honestly, what I did with the Jonas sisters was not right at all. I had to apologize to both of them and then confess what I have in my heart for Brownie.

I have to tell her.

I can't delay it any longer.

Shit!