Chapter 23

Surprises Come In all Shapes and Forms...

.

.

.

I couldn't believe my eyes!!! How in the world did he get my address???

"Jennyyyyy Auntttyyyyyyy", Tiana squeaked as she came rushing to me. I happily opened my arms for her while she dashed into my arms, hugging me tightly. I laughed at the little creature sticking to me as she couldn't even hug me properly because of the pregnant belly. "You've grown so fattttyyyyyy", she complained as she looked up at me.

 "You've grown so fattttyyyyyy", she complained as she looked up at me

Everyone around us cracked up at the little girl's innocence.

"It's because Aunty has eaten a BABYY!!!", Jay explained in a horror tone. Instantly, Tiana pulled away from me as the moron scared her.

"Oh shut up, Jay! Stop doing that", I smacked his arm as he came and hugged me. "I missed you so much!!!!", I whispered into his shoulder.

I heard him chuckle at my statement. He kissed the top of my head, making me feel so warm.

"I missed you, too, baby momma", his voice got muffled in my hair.

"Daddy! She's eaten a baby!!!! Stay away from her!!!!", Tiana squeaked as she pulled Jay away from me.

I made a sad face looking at her as I tried to bent down to her level.

"I haven't eaten any baby. In fact, I'm going to bring a friend for you!!", I pulled her cheeks.

"But... whacha gonna...do?", she stammered.

"Very soon, a small one will come out from her stomach so that he can play with you!", Jay explained as he picked her up.

"Really Daddy???? Jenny aunty is making a baby for me???", she chirped.

"Yes, Sweetie!!!!", I said while she pulled me for a hug, still clinging to Jay.

"Let's sit and talk, shall we?", Katty took Tiana in her arms and we all proceeded towards the living room.

.

.

.

"But you never told me you were going to come. Moreover, where did you even get my address from?", I asked Jay as we strolled in the backyard after a heavy lunch.

"Come on, Jenny! Do you really think that I can't even get that?", he said giving me a lopsided smile.

"You better blurt it out now!", I smacked his arm again.

"Ok okay! Mrs. Smith gave it to me from the documents you submitted to her", he said rubbing his arm.

"Ohhh By the way, how is she? Why didn't she accompany you guys?", I asked him.