Chapter 30

Listen to the Hints Before They get to You..

.

.

.

Ryan's POV

I ran to some other cafés and the shops in that area. I tried to go through every CCTV footage from where the previous café was visible. At least one of them would have captured who the lady was and where she took my girls.

Thankfully, a got a clue. I wasn't able to see the lady who took them but the car she was driving. Looks like an old model of Mercedes which is only available with 5% of the population.

I reached for my pocket and called a friend of mine who was working for the Police Department. I told him about everything and the car while he asked me to reach the headquarters.

.

.

"I ran the number plates and turns out, they're fake!", George, my friend said.

I was sat in his cabin while he told me everything he could find out about the car and the owner.

"Can you look into the cameras and find out where this car is headed???", I asked him.

"It's difficult but I can try that. In the meanwhile, I'll be needing a picture of your kid and wife so we can forward it to the other officers", he said and I immediately gave it to him. I had one in my wallet all the time.

"Mind me asking you something?" he prompted.

"What?", I snapped my head towards him.

"Do you have any enemies or something? Anyone who is capable of doing all these things?", he asked me.

I thought about it for a while but couldn't remember any. As far as business is concerned, I may have a lot but none of them knew about my marriage.

I shook my head after thinking about it.

"Any nemesis of your wife?", he squinted.

"None that I can thin- Wait!", I stopped as the realization hit me. "Savvy, her sister is missing, too", I shot my head at him.

"What? Both the sisters missing at the same time? Did you try to call her or something?", he asked me.

"Yes, I tried but every time it went straight away to the voice mail", I said.

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier? Do you think someone is trying to seek their vengeance through the sisters?", he asked me.

I thought about it for a moment.

"I don't think so", I said.

"Alright, how's the relationship between them? Do they like each other or something else?", he pried.