Chapter 32

This might be the second last chapter. Before that, I'd like to thank all of you who had been with me throughout the journey! Really appreciate you guys! Thanks a ton!

.

.

She was the beat to my heart and now, living without her would be impossible.

This lady was in utter danger but even at that time, she pleaded for me. I cheated on her, broke her heart and pushed her away from her family but here she was, trying to protect mine.

"Oh. My. God. So the feelings are erupting on both the sides. I guess it's all because of this creature. Isn't it?", she glared at Angel who was now crying bitterly.

"Savvy please! Let her be. We beg you!", I was almost in tears.

She looked at me, then at Brownie.

"Let's get ready to say goodbye.... Dear Angel, the Satan is waiting for you", she cooed to our baby, ignoring our pleas.

"Savvy. Don't!", Brownie warned.

My heart beats were pacing as fast as a racing horse. I was scared for her. Scared for my baby. For that little creature in her hand.

"You don't want to do that Savvy! Please!!!! Just don't. I'll do anything you say, I promise!", tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Really? You will?", her attentions shifted to me. "Then decided whom you want to be with, your baby or your.newly found love?", she glared at Brownie.

Shit!

Brownie snapped her head towards me at a lightning speed.

She didn't know until now, that I had fallen for her.

Fallen in love with her.

She looked at me with astonishment in her eyes, while fresh tears started forming in her eyes.

I didn't have anything to say to her. She was my love. I can't deny that.

A small smile formed on her face and knew it. I knew it that very moment that she was mine!

 I knew it that very moment that she was mine!

She had forgiven me for everything I had done.

She was mine!

All mine to cherish!

"Ryan!!!!!!", we heard George and his officer's trying to break the door.

But as I said, the door looked like a hell heavy one. No wonder she kept Brownie here, in an actual dungeon.

"Now that you're not answering, I know who to kill!", Savvy laughed evil.

She looked at Angel crying in her arms. Her eyes held nothing but revenge. I was shit scared.