Chapter 31

Inspiration for this chapter: Helium by Sia (Fifty Shades Darker)

Ryans POV

.

.

I barged into each and every room I could find in that abandoned mansion. The place looked hell scary which made it the perfect place for making a dungeon. George and I had been working like hell along with his team to track down the car.

The last location available was near the woods. We knew it instantly that we would find them in the woods. However, one thing I didn't know was that the woods were way too deep. We couldn't find anything until after an hour of searching.

Finally, our search ended when we spotted the same car parked near an abandoned mansion.

George ordered his officers to surround the place and look for alternative entries. He told us to stand back while his officers entered but me being hell freaked out dad and lover, couldn't wait even for a second.

So I dashed into the mansion, while taking proper care to be on my tiptoes. The officers and George followed me into it and spread out in all areas. The place was awfully quiet to be made into a prison. I wanted to call out to Brownie but at the same time I wasn't sure if Savvy was the actual kidnapper.

Searching the whole mansion, we found nothing, as if we'd hit a dead end. I was frustrated!

Damn Frustrated and scared for the life of my loved one!

It was only then that I spotted the fridge like door in the kitchen. What made it suspicious was that there was already one fridge in the kitchen then why would someone keep two in one.

I quietly tip toed to the door and tried to pull it ajar.

It was probably locked.

I pulled it again and it made a creaking sound which meant that it was partially locked.

Before I could call anyone for help, I tried one last time and pulled it with all my strength

Thankfully, it opened with a loud sound as I made my way into the room. The room was dimly lit but I saw the one I was damned to see.

There she sat, in the middle of the room with her limbs tied to the chair. Her eyes opened partially as she darted them towards me and then finally, wide open!

"Ryan!!!", she gasped.

I rushed to her the moment I saw her strangled there. I hugged her instantly, not wanting to let go of her ever! She sobbed into my arms the moment I embraced her.

I pulled back and started undoing her ropes when I heard my little Angel!!!!!

"Get her first!", Brownie ordered.