Chapter 10

Secrets that are bound to be revealed.

.

.

"Do you know me??? Do you know who I am???", he asked as his eyes narrowed at me.

I didn't know what to say. I was dumbfounded as I looked blankly at him.

He came towards me, closing the space between us as he trapped me with his arms.

"I...I heard I mean you just said that", I fumbled not knowing what else to say.

"Did I??", he squinted his eyes.

"Of course! How else would I know?", I smiled nervously. He was already wasted so he probably doesn't remember what all he said.

"Perhaps I like you, Gorgeous", he purred again as he started swaying on the slow music being played.

"I think....I think I should go..", I said as I pushed him away to walk out.

"Please don't leave me alone. I don't want to stay alone tonight!", he said as he grabbed my hand before I could leave.

 I don't want to stay alone tonight!", he said as he grabbed my hand before I could leave

"I'm sorry but I can't. I have to go. Good night!", I said and turned around to leave.

Suddenly, he swirled me around and pulled me right into him. My head crashed in his rock hard chest while my hands rested on his abs.

"Ouch!!!!!", I whispered as I rubbed my head with my hand.

He looked at me and did the most unexpected thing.

He removed my hand from my head and gently.. kissed it!

I looked up at him with bafflement as he smiled at me.

"She collided into me just like you did", he said as he rubbed his lips on my forehead.

He was talking about the day we met for the first time, when I collided right into him. He still remembers that. A smile appeared on my face, bringing back all the buried memories in my heart. He pressed his cheeks on my head while I buried my head into his chest. We swayed like that for some time, relishing all the feelings that I once had for him.

Somehow, his grip on me tightened even more, making me squirm in his presence. I wrapped my hands around his torso while he started kissing my head. The feeling of being around him, close to him was more than what I could wish for.

"Let's get out of here, Love." He said and I complied.

Without waiting for my friends, I left the bar with him.