Chapter 20

What Are You Changing Inside ME????

Ryan's POV

.

.

I don't know when I fell asleep in the library. It was only at dawn that my eyes fluttered open. I yawned and stretched when suddenly, my hand hit something. I turned to my side and saw a sleeping angel sprawled on the floor.

Brownie was sleeping peacefully right beside me. She was curled up near me while her head rested on my lap. She was feeling cold and I could very well see that. Sleeping on the floor for a pregnant angel was definitely not good. I was about to wake her up when my eyes landed upon something.

Her face

Her angelic face

And a strand of hair that was disturbing her.

Unconsciously, my hands darted to her face, carefully sliding away that hair and tucking it behind her ears.

My action was so gentle that the strand didn't settle quite well as it slid back on her face. She moved a little as the as a slight frown formed on her forehead.

I froze instantly!

I didn't want to wake her up. One move and she'll be up.

I tried to take a chair for support as my back was hurting. I pulled the chair towards me while it made a creaking sound, making me leave it immediately. Then again, I attempted to tuck that hair away while it threatened to fall back.

However, this time, I made sure not to make it fall back again!

Nothing could disturb my sleeping Angel!

Did I Just Call Her My Angel?

She was snoring slightly. I observed her petite figure carefully while her belly was my center of attraction. It was then that I noticed that even in sleep, she had her protective hand over our daughter.

No wonder my child is going to have the best mommy ever!

I was busy adoring her, admiring her beauty that I didn't even notice that she was now holding my hand!