Chapter 25

Right Person at the Right Time at the Right Place..

.

.

The scene in front of me made me freeze instantly. For a moment I didn't know what to do. But then I was the only one in the room except her so I did the only sane thing that came to my mind.

I hurried up to her where she was sitting down near the toilet puking her guts out. I held her hair in place and kept rubbing her back to make her feel better.

 I held her hair in place and kept rubbing her back to make her feel better

"It's fine, Arnie! I'm ok!", she said in between her pukes. I didn't utter a word because her health was what preoccupied me. "Can you pass me that towel?", she said and I instantly shot up to grab the towel.

All of sudden, I heard a blood curdling scream, erupting from the girl sitting right behind me.

"Brownie What happened????", I rushed to her immediately as I sat down beside her.

"What the hell are you doing here????", she shrieked, pushing me away.

"Jenny????", we heard Arnie and Harry rush into the room. Soon they stood at the door in front of us.

All three of them were now mirroring each other's expression.

"What are you doing here?", Harry asked me instantly.

"What did you do to her now??", Arnie inquired as she came and sat right beside Brownie, hugging her.

"Did you call him, Jennifer?", Harry asked Brownie, earning a death glare from her.

"Are you serious, Harry? Why out of all the people would I call him??? I though you invited him over! How else would he have gotten into the house???", she complained.

Now all eyes were on me!

This is what you call having a major bad luck!!!

"We are waiting, dude!!!", Arnie eyed me while I sat there dumbfounded.

"First off all, come out!! Stop crowding in the washroom", Harry said and we all started to evacuate.

Suddenly, Brownie started puking all over again!!!! I rushed to her side and grabbed her, ignoring the looks I received from Arnie.

"It's ok! Calm down! Take a deep breath!!!", I cooed her.

She tried to push me away but I held onto her until she was feeling better.