Chapter 7

Looks like they're being attracted by some imaginary force.

Ryan's POV

.

.

I smiled when she got back into her usual form and crossed her arms just like she used to when she got pissed. I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth, making her angrier than she already was.

"Shit!!!!!!!", she shrieked suddenly, catching me completely off guard.

I immediately stepped closer to her and held her in my arms.

"Are you okay????", I asked as I bent down and touched her belly.

She looked right into my eyes with something that I couldn't decipher. I searched her eyes for an answer while she seemed to search mine.

"What happened? Do you want me to take you to the doctor???", I asked as I got concerned about them.

She slowly removed my hands from her belly and tried to get up. I did remove my hand but didn't let her go until I was sure that she was okay.

"Come, I'll drop you", I said as I gestured towards my car.

"Nothanks..", she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

I carefully observed all her activities while I could do nothing but to feel mesmerized at the beauty standing right in front of me!!!!

How did she become so gorgeous????

My heart skipped a bit as I realized that I had said that a loud. I slapped my hand on my mouth to cover the after effects of it.

She widened her eyes at me while observing my stupid actions. Then she shook her head lightly while I mentally slapped myself for being such a loud thinker.

I helped her pick her things while she took them away from my hand. She then turned around to leave when I gently grabbed her arm.

She turned around to face me when I pleaded with my eyes.

"Please", I said and let the eyes do the talking. She sighed but finally agreed.

"Fine!", she said but didn't let me help her carry her things. I was fine with it as long as she was with me.

We reached my car where I gently opened the door while the driver opened it for me.

"Lead us to her place", I told the driver. Then I turned to my side to face her. She looked a bit uncomfortable but I could understand. It's been a really long time since we shared this proximity.

I shifted to the other side to ease the situation between us. She told her address to the driver while I tried to memorize it.

The whole time, a smile stayed on my lips while I kept stealing looks. I'm sure she must have noticed it but chose to keep quiet.