Chapter 11

Some things can be really difficult to be understood from the other's POV

.

.

"Enough of your non-sense!!!!", he burst out at me. "Just because she is in you doesn't mean you have sole right over her!!! I'm the father and I'm not letting the two of you away from my eyes, even for a second, forget about forever!", he huffed.

"Ryan, you need to calm down!", I said as I tried to reach out to him.

"No!!! If Savvy is your biggest concern and don't worry about her! I'll handle her, just how I've been doing it for all these years", he mumbled the last sentenced but I heard it, anyway.

"Listen, I need you to calm down first. It's not just about Savvy, but about everyone else. I've walked out of their lives long ago. Now I can't just walk back in with a baby in me!", I gestured towards my growing belly.

He looked at me and gave out a sigh. He made me sit on the chair while he bent down on his knees. He kept his hands on my lap and rested his head on them. I looked at him with content as I couldn't get my eyes off him. He looked absolutely stunning and hot in that morning attire. How could someone not fall in love with him?

I did realize that I was looking at him like a love-struck puppy until he blew on my face. I blinked twice to take in the sudden gesture as he continued.

"Brownie, I'm not going to let anything happen to the two of you, I swear. I've just found a little happiness in this baby and you. Please don't push me away, again", he pleaded but it was more of begging.

Suddenly, a wave of irritation came over me as he wasn't able to understand my point of view.

"Then what should I do, Ryan? What in the world do you want me to do?", I yelled at him, throwing him off guard

"Then what should I do, Ryan? What in the world do you want me to do?", I yelled at him, throwing him off guard. "First, you married me and then cheated on me with my sister. And now you're swearing to stand by me, just because you got me pregnant?", I threw my hands in the air while frustration started building inside me.

"I don't want to argue with you anymore", he said calmly. "All I want you to do is come back home with me", he said as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

I couldn't fight with him anymore. I was already getting exhausted.

"Why are you doing this to me, Ryan?", I begged as my eyes welled up, giving up on all hopes of making him understand my situation.

"Because. Because I can't lose the only strand of happiness I've found in you.", he said, kissing my hands.

.

.

.

I packed all the things required for the 'I don't know how long' trip that I would be taking to my hometown.