Ch.7 ~ La Push & Port Angeles

Y/n's POV

The second week of school is already coming to an end and so much has happened in the little time that I have spent here.

Though I think the most shocking thing to happen was Jessica coming and apologising to me. I didn't take her for the type to apologise actually I didn't take her for having any emotions towards others feelings but her own.

Guess I was proven wrong. Bella and I are heading down to La Push with her group of friends. Apparently a swell is coming in and it's great for surfing in.

Bella and I aren't ones for surfing ourselves so we'll be joining Angela in whale watching. I aint saying I'm ecstatic about looking at whales, though going to La Push may give me an excuse to run off to the Clearwaters.

Seth and Leah freaked out when they found out I was in another accident. Another thing to go on my list of things to happen since moving.

The worst thing to come from the accident was the brace. Sleeping with that thing on my leg is like when you get your leg caught up in the blankets and you can't get it out.

Anyway as of now I'm currently sitting in Bella's truck as she drives us down to the reservation. I'm staring out the window with my headphones in as I watch the scenery pass by with nothing in particular on my mind.

Before long though we're pulling up to the beach we all planned to meet at. Mike, Eric and Jessica are pulling on their wetsuits and helping each other zip them up.

While Angela, Bella and I converse in small talk. "I keep thinking that Eric's gonna ask me to the prom... and then he just doesn't." Angela says disheartened.

"You should ask him. Take control. You're a strong independent woman." Bella encourages as I chew on one the strawberry sticks Bella handed me.

"That and who's to say women has to be the one asked. Why can't we woo the men into taking us and asking them instead." I say as I place the stick between my teeth, yanking it as I bite.

"Really?" She asks softly, earning nods from Bella and I.

"Yes." We say in unison. Before anything else can be said Jessica comes over and asks Angela to do up the zip on her suit. As they are doing that, three figures approach our group.

"Bella, Y/n." Chimes the familiar voice of Jacob.

"Jacob hey." I greet.

"Hi Jacob. Guys, this is Jocob." Bella says introducing him to everyone.

"Hey, guys, how are you doing?" He asks Angela and Jessica. They both send him greetings as he moves to sit in my seat by Bella as I move and lean against Tyler's van.

"What are you, like, stalking us?" Bellas jokes earning a scoff from Jacob as he replies.

"You're on my Rez, remember?" The three of us let out breathy laughs. "You two surfing."

"Definitely not." Bella says handing him one the strawberry sticks while I look at him with a 'you seriously don't see the giant ass brace on my leg?' Look.

"You guys should keep Bella company. Uh her date bailed." Jessica announces. I physically roll my eyes at her snobbish behaviour.

We might be working on our friendship for Bella's sake but that doesn't mean I approve of the majority of her behaviour. One being her neediness to announce other people's business.

"What date?" Eric asks, shocked and clearly upset.

"She invited Edward." She laughs at her statement and the shocked faces around her. I wasn't so shocked knowing they had spoken the day before in the canteen.