Ch.17 ~ The Ballet Studio

Y/n's POV

You're never truly prepared for how or when you'll die. The only thing you can do is suck it up and accept that this is your decision. It's okay though because I'll be dying alongside my sister, who although I may spend little time with and often tease, I'll die alongside someone I love.

I'm scared to pass on and leave behind my terrible and great life but fate has a plan for all of us and it just so happens that on this night Bella and I are walking into our deaths without even realising it.

I look over to Bella. No... I won't let her die not when her life is finally starting. I guess tonight I'll die in the place of someone I love.

~~~

Bella and I finished packing our bags in silence as we were both thinking about how we'd get away from the others. Noticing the time I realised I hadn't taken any meds since this morning.

'Probably no point in taking them if I'm going to be dead soon, might as well go out crazy and reckless.' I thought as I shoved the meds into my bag.

"What if we sneak away now and grab a taxi to the ballet studio? You have money on you right?" Bella suggested dropping her bag on the bed next to me.

"I have a bit. We'll have to be careful Jasper and Alice don't see us on the way out though."

"Hmm well we'll split the taxi fee, let's just get going." She glumly said, grabbing her bag and walking to the door. Grabbing my own I followed her.

We got outside the front of the hotel waiting for a taxi to unload its previous passenger. As it did I looked back towards Alice and Jasper who were lining up at the front desk waiting to sign us out. I sigh, closing my eyes and shaking my head.

We jumped in the taxi and started our journey. It was late evening meaning it'll be night by the time we'd reach the studio. The entire time I sat staring out the window, no thoughts running through my head.

Since I was off my meds I hadn't eaten, hadn't drank. It also meant I was very forgetful. 'Did I remember to pack my meds?' I thought after mindlessly staring into oblivion for the last half and hour.

My leg began to bounce and I taped my finger on my leg as I thought back to when I was packing. slowly the images of me placing items in my bag came to mind till finally the last thing I packed was my meds. I sighed out loud just in time to hear the taxi driver announce we were here.

The two of us jumped out and handed the man the money. Looking up at the building we saw the name sign; Mimi's school of dance. We looked at each other one last time with nervous smiles and scared faces, nodded and made our way inside.

Once inside we walked straight past the reception area and to Bella's old studio room. We pulled the door open and when my sight fell on the dark room I realised this was Alice's drawing.

In my head the memory of me asking if he'd try to lure Bella here played and it seemed I was about to be proven right.

"Bella! Y/n! Bella! Y/n! Bells! N/n! Where are you?" Mum's voice rang out. Bella went off sprinting while I remained at the door.

Something sounded off about her voice; it was almost too echoey. I squinted my eyes and observed my surroundings. That's when I saw a figure creeping around on the ceiling beams.

"There you are. What are you two doing here?" Mum's voice said, making me raise a brow as Bella had stopped in the middle of the room.

"Everyone makes fun of me." Young Bella's voice said.