Ch.33 ~ Edward Wants To Die

A/n: Okay can we pause from reading for a god damn second and go off at the fact the WALES NETFLIX IS REMOVING THE TWILIGHT SAGA!!!

So pre-warning JANUARY 8th there will be a story pauses while I most likely edit and find somewhere to get the movies up while I write 😭.

I will continue with my other book though (Jasper x Reader x Alice) cause that's more of my own story about their travels during Breaking dawn Pt.2, so I don't really need the movies.

Also note this chapter is mostly dialogue.

Anyway rant over enjoy this chapter (author does weird dance) ALICE IS BACK!

~~~

3rd Person POV

Bella and Jacob pulled up to the Swan residence seeing Y/n's bike already parked on the drive near the steps. Bella had cuddled up to Jacob to keep warm on the way back, the two sharing a quiet conversation.

"Is this better? Now that you know about me?" Jacob asked the brunette girl.

Bella rested her chin on the russet skins shoulder looking at the boy who had turned to look at her as she asked. "But?"

"You saw what happened to Emily. Sam got angry. Lost it for a split second... Em was standing too close. He'll never be able to take that back. What if I got mad at you?" The short brunette haired boy asked the girl whose eyes had dropped from his face. He tilted his head down to catch her gaze.

Bella didn't answer Jacob right away, a sombre atmosphere settling over the two of them as Jacob sighed and looked away.

"Sometimes... I feel like I'm gonna disappear." Jacob whispered.

Bella sat up straighter closing the distance between the two more as she finally spoke. "Okay, not that you need me to tell you something like this. But I always will. You're not gonna lose yourself. I wouldn't let that happen." She shrugged. The two held an intense eye contact.

Jacobs' gaze flickered to the older girl's lips briefly before asking. "How." He returned his dark eyes back to hers.

"I'll tell you all the time... How special you are." Bella chuckled. The two stared at each other after she spoke neither saying anything but the gap between them was slowly closing.

'No.' Bella thought letting a small breath escape her lips, she pulled away. Jacob looked away embarrassed slightly by the rejection. The two sat in silence for a moment before Bella cuddled back into his side. "Thank you. For everything." She said.

Bella shuffled over the two passenger seats and to the car door opening it only for Jacob to reach over and slam it shut.

"Wait!" He demands sniffing the air once more. "There's a vampire."

"How do you know?" Bella asks. 

Jacob looked through his widow back at a car parked across the road. In a hurry the boy started the car as he answered. "I can smell it. I'm getting you out of here."

"That's Carlisle's car." Bella said looking out the back window of her truck. "They're here." The brunette girl went back to the passenger door, opening it and sliding out the truck.

"Bella, it's a trick. Stop!" Jacob yelled after the girl, also climbing over the seats and jumping out the left open door. "You gotta come with me." He said, grabbing the girl's arm.