Ch.12 ~ Saturday

A/n: Warning I felt extra sassy while writing this chapter.

Y/n's POV

Saturday rolled around a lot quicker than I had wanted it to. Yesterday while Bella and I were out cleaning her truck Edward paid a visit inviting her to tag along with me to his house tomorrow.

To say she was nervous was an understatement in the least she was completely freaked out that I hadn't been able to find a moment's peace all night.

I hadn't seen Carlisle since the night we had kissed and cuddled in my room. I was missing his presence. It was strange how he walked into my life and it was like I hadn't been able to breathe properly till I met him despite often finding myself breathless in his presence.

I had saved his number to my phone but hesitated in sending him a message. Some part of me was questioning my choices, something I was foreign to doing. Though the continuous overthinking was something I was beyond friendly with by now I wasn't with this new foundation of questioning my actions before doing something.

I can tell my behaviour has been off recently. I've been calmer, less chopsy and not so easily ticked off by those around me. Even Jessica had seemed way to bareably for my liking.

"Do you think they'll like me?" Bella asked for the millionth time as we sat at the end of the stairs putting our converses on. Since I was supposed to be proving my strength today, I wore a rather tomboyish look.

I wore black ripped jeans at the knees again though this time there were little strings of fabric still attached. Black and white converses and a black cap. I wore an oversized black short sleeved top that I tucked into my jeans and on top wore a camouflage jean jacket with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows.

I may have put a little bit of effort into my look in hopes I might see Carlisle even if the brace did create a clash with the look I still thought I looked hot. Only 4 more weeks and it'll be gone so I guess that's something to look forward to.

Once we'd put on our shoes we walked outside and waited by her truck for a few minutes till Edward showed up. He'd driven a really nice posh silver car to come pick us up which I would totally be asking about the engineering later.

Bella smiled, walking over to the passenger side and hoping in. I however dragged my feet and huffed sitting down in the back again. 'I hate third wheeling these two.' I thought but instantly cursed at myself knowing Edward was listening by the way he chuckled as I sat down.

'Yeah keep laughing, see where that gets you.'

"You're feeling extra feisty today." He comments.

"You're feeling extra feisty today... jerk, just drive." I mocked, annoyed though finding the situation slightly amusing.

"Why are you two like this?" Bella questions.

"Don't question it." I reply looking out the window. The two love birds in the front talked the entire ride to the house. I enjoyed the view of the passing trees as we drove up the twisting road.

We pulled up to this huge house parking just outside the garage, which was huge by the way. The house had many big open windows and looked to be a rather open space from the outside.

The three of us hopped out Edward helping Bella which I sarcastically commented about in my head.

"Get yourself your own vampire someday and maybe he'll open the door for you." Edward had commented and I turned back with a smirk and said.

"Bold of you to assume my sexuality, Eddy." The nickname had sort of slipped which caused me to bite my lip and curse at myself.

"My apologies N/n."