Ch.10 ~ Betting with a Vampire

A/n: Sorry I've been inactive again this week no reason really other than I had writers block.

Anyway I just wanted to ask if there were any potter heads here and who their fav characters are? (Can include the marauders)

Also anyone else notice how bipolar my write is? like one minute it's half-arsed and the next it's like I actually tried.

Enjoy lovelies

Y/n's POV

That morning as I readied myself for school my mind ran a mile as I thought of the reactions the Cullen "children" would have to finding out I had kissed their "father".

I had spent the last two hours contemplating and getting ready for school so when I came crawling down the stairs at 7am instead of leaving it till the last five minutes before we had to leave I was met by the surprise looks of both my dad and sister who were sat having a morning cup of coffee and some toast.

"You're up early?" Dad stated questionly, still in thought I simply nod and open the fridge staring into it and not grabbing anything. I remain there standing as Bella and dad share a confused glance Bella shrugging her shoulders.

"Y/n... you okay?" She asks and I nod.

"You don't seem okay." I nod again.

"What's wrong?" I nod.

"Are you listening?" I nod.

"What's my favourite colour?" I nod.

"Emmet and Jasper are outside and they are touching your bike" I nod. "Damn not even the bike worked." Bella whispered to dad who nodded.

"Doesn't she have a no touchy rule?" He whispers back.

"Yep... oh I got it." Bella says then looks back at Y/n taking in a deep breath before dramatically saying.

"Omg is that Dr Cullen!" I freeze and slowly lean left to look out the window seeing nothing. I turn and glare at Bella slamming the fridge close and walking to the sink to grab a glass of water.

"You're an arse you know that?" I state as I take a sip and turn to lean against the sink.

"Yes I do, it's what keeps me awake at night." Bella shoots back smirking while I silently mock her and flip her off.

"Anyway Y/n how come you're down so early?" Dad asks as he folds up the newspaper he had been reading.

"What? can I not be down early for once?"

"Nope!" They both shake their heads. Rolling my eyes, I kick back off the sink and walk outside to where my bike is.

I slump down next to my bike having grabbed my tool box on the way out and started to fiddle with it. It was going to take a few weeks to properly fix it up since I'd have to wait on a few parts to be delivered.

I sat tweaking away at my bike for a good 25 minutes when I heard the door open, walking outside Bella smiled as she threw my oversized grey hoodie at me.

I had decided to wear a slightly different outfit today though it still consisted of a pair of jeans which were black and ripped at the knees. Then there was also an oversized hoodie.

The only changes were that I wore a grey boy's vest tucked into the front of my jeans, a black leather bracelet and red converse. 'Such a big difference.' I sarcastically mutter to myself.

Grabbing my tool box I ran to the front porch and placed them under the wooden bench and grabbed my bag. I then went and jumped into the passenger side of Bella's truck.