Ch.14 ~ Spider-Man Style

A/n: hey guys just wanted to say I big thank you for 1k reads and for being 1st place in the Carlisle x reader tag. Honestly the best. Hope you all enjoy this chapter, the title is confusing but it gets explained later on.

Y/n's POV

It's finally Friday which means after the weekend I'll only have to wait a week before getting the brace removed. As of now I'm in Bella's truck on our way to meet dad at the diner. I'm hoping to be back on the road within the next week which should line up perfectly to getting my brace off.

After my deliveries came I spent most weekends and some days after school down the Cullens fixing up my bike in the garage. Jasper had helped out a lot even making some tweaks to his own bike which he's taken me out on once or twice. Emmett and I continued to poke fun at each other, our friendship becoming more and more competitive and playful.

It wasn't like I had much of a choice to chill with the Cullens and I felt bad constantly being around but since Bella was my ride and she'd go there to hang with Edward, who I found out played the piano and have been teasing him since. I didn't complain much as I'd get to see Carlisle get home from work wearing that white coat of his that I've decided I will steal one day.

Most of the time specifically during weekdays Carlisle and I won't talk much while I'm over his though on the weekends he'd steal me away from the garage for an hour or two which was nice. We'd decided after the whole family had eavesdropped on us to not hang out much while I'm at his since I'd constantly find myself blushing for no apparent reason which would cause the others to tease me and then I'd become overwhelmed and moody.

It honestly sucked and it wasn't any help that I knew my ADHD was playing a big part in my mood swings especially towards the frustration of my blushing problem which I'm sure Jasper was also causing but I couldn't tell if it was him making me constantly nervous around Carlisle or the fact that I suck with handling my emotions. As you can clearly tell I'm confused even explaining it.

Even though we wouldn't spend much time together while I was at his, Carlisle made it a routine to come and visit me every evening around an hour before I'd take my sleeping meds. We'd spend that time cuddling up and talking about what I wanted in my future and me asking him about his past and getting to know him more.

He was being really helpful and supportive towards my aspirations of becoming a paediatric surgeon, even going as far to let me look over some of his old notes and testing me on my general anatomy.

Faster than I'd like however the time for me to take my meds would roll around and him being a doctor would always make sure I took my meds on time. I suppose it wasn't too bad since he'd stay and we'd cuddle but I'd rather stay up and talk with him than go to sleep just to wake up and find him gone.

Bella parked the car in the diner's mini car park and we both jumped out. The sky was cloudy but there was no rain or cold winds which meant you could wear just a top and that'll be acceptable which is what Bella was doing. Wearing a long sleeved top and jeans as she waited for me to waddle over.

I wore just a hoodie with nothing underneath and a matching pair of black jeans as Bella. We started walking towards the entrance when Mike came over to us.

He started talking to Bella so while they talk I continue on inside sitting down opposite dad. "Hey."

"You're late." He states.

"Yeah, blame Bella."

"And you're moody."

"I'm not moody."

"Sure, anyway I ordered you chicken curry."

"Awesome thanks." I say this Bella comes over and sits next to us both explaining why we were late.