-(1) i'm zilliah emerson, she lies

ZILLIAH never gets the peace she desires, even as she sleeps. The world was too cruel to give her that.

She wakes up grumpily after hearing someone shout next door. Letting out a huff in disdain, she tries to block out the noise by pressing the pillow against her ears. Even despite her efforts, the voice still carries over and she is forced to hear bits and pieces of the conversation.

"BUT WHY SHOULD I KNOW-"

"ANYONE BOTHER TO TELL ME-"

"BUT DUMBLEDORE MADE YOU SWEAR- "

"FOUR WEEKS I'VE BEEN STUCK IN PRIVET DRIVE, NICKING PAPERS OUT OF BINS-"

She groans and gets out of bed in anger. She has a tendency to grow irritable if someone disrupts the little sleep she manages to get. With this bad temper, she stomps over to the room next to her own in her bunny pajamas, pulling her hair up into a bun.

"WHAT IS THIS PLACE ANYWAY?"

"Until now, it was only the Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. But if you don't quit yelling, it'll pretty soon become the place where you get MURDERED IN!", she yells at the boy in front of her.

He is evidently taken aback by this angry interruption from a complete stranger. With parted lips and shocked eyes, he tries to mumble, "I.. Wha- What do you-"

"Did I fucking stutter?"

"I- uhm..", the boy who has dark hair and pretty green eyes, gulps uncomfortably and she sure as hell would've found him much handsome if it wasn't for the way he just wrecked her peace right now.

"Some of us are actually trying to get some sleep over here, so mind not disrupting it?"

"I-uhm.. I'm sorry." He searches her eyes in fear and projects an apologetic gaze. "Who are you, may I ask?"

"I'm Zilliah Emerson", she lies in a mockery tone, holding out her hand for him. He takes it hesitantly and she presses down on his hand a little too tightly before letting go.

"I"m.. I'm Harry Potter." He retreats his hand back with a hiss of pain. Obviously, it is indeed the all-famous Harry Potter that has tortured her out of her calmness.

"Great. Nice to meet you. Now, can you shut up?!", she grits out, still pretty much- no, very much annoyed about the fact that he had woken her up.

"I- I'm sorry. I was just trying to understand-"

"You could've tried to understand in a lower fucking voice."

Ron and Hermione try to fight the laughter rising within them at the interaction. Harry notices this and eyes them furiously for a moment before averting his glance onto the floor, ashamed. "I'm. I'm sorry", he says.

And Zilliah almost loses the annoyance in her. Almost. But a quick pop sound and a pair of hands on the shoulder startles her so much so that her entire system stills for a moment.

"So you managed to shut him up." Fred.

"Feisty little thing, she is. Isn't she?", And George.

The twins appear at her sides, all giggles and smiles. "Fucking hell! I warned you guys not to pull apparition tricks on me", she starts, rounding about on them.

"Our apologies, cheesecake", George mumbles with a huge grin as Fred pulls her cheeks. Batting their eyelashes innocently, they walk over to the bed on Harry's side and throws themselves on it.

Zilliah groans out loud and plops down onto the couch near the door while Harry, Ron and Hermione remain standing.

"What- What is the Order of the Phoenix, may I ask?", Harry inquires in a low voice, eyeing Zilliah scaredly.