-(53) beauty beyond compare

ZILLIAH wakes up entangled in Draco's arms and there's nowhere else she'd ever be rather than right here, listening to his breaths with great focus. Her back is snuggled against his chest, his arms around her and his legs over her. She looks out through the half open curtains and sees that it is still dark outside. And she doesn't want to move. Ever, if possible.

But much to her discomfort, she is parched. And she needs to reach the water bottle on the bedside stand.

She can't move or she'll wake him.

"Okay.. I can do this", she mutters to herself, and focuses her whole mind upon the outline of the bottle in the dark. She wills it to reach her with her magic but it's so damn hard. She wishes she had her wand with her right now. Or rather she was taught how to properly use her magic.

But since neither one of those is an option at the moment, all she can do is try her best to make it move. She pours all her concentration into the bottle, trying to get it to reach her with every last ounce of her energy.

She tries. She fails.

She tries for another five minutes straight.

At last, she groans and gives up.

And just as she does, the bottle flies through the air and collides with her head.

Draco wakes.

-

"You should've just woke me up", Draco speaks, standing in front of her as she remains seated on the bathroom counter. He makes to apply dittany on the small cut that has made its appearance on her forehead despite her useless protests. "Stay still now, love."

Zilliah whimpers a little and shuts her eyes, clawing at his bare back as the medicine stings her wound.

"You better stop that right now", his voice is low and husky. "Or we might not be going back to bed to just sleep."

She opens her eyes and sees the longing in his'.

"You look very.. hot in my clothes."

A smile tugs at her lips as she intentionally runs her nails over his back, teasing him and making him grunt harder and harder. She takes in the sight of his neck that she very much wants to attack, his muscles that have grown even bigger and his very tempting v-line and what lies beneath it, covered by just blue shorts.

"You just going to keep staring at this dessert or are you actually going to dig into it?", he asks, tousling his hair with a crooked smile creeping it's way into his lips. Gods, how could he be more hot?!

She leans into his ear, running her other hand down his torso as she whispers, "How could I ever say no to my most favourite dessert?"

As soon as that's out of her mouth, she's thrown over his shoulders, marched straight to bed.

"The countertop would've been a new place to experiment", she says, her cheeks flushing and her nerves heating up but in a good way this time.

He takes her feet and starts kissing her from there until he reaches her inner  thighs, making her squirm and cuss a lot. He lingers there, sucking the skin and kissing it for a long time before removing the boxers she's wearing. "My lady deserves the bed", he tells her.

He grunts at the sight of her core and looks up at her before lunging forward to crash his lips upon hers. He tucks her hair behind her ears as he caresses her and kisses her.