-(56) i know, she says

DRACO stands at the Dark Lord's Lair, awaiting his arrival in response to his call. Theo and Pansy stand on either side of him, not speaking one word. It's pure silence. But it's the kind of silence filled with a hundred questions and he can't help but ask the most important one among them. "Why did you do it, Theo?"

Theo groans and slants against the wall. "Seriously mate, just leave me be."

Draco shakes his head and turns to his friend, his rage flaming within him as he grabs hold of his neck and presses him deep into the wall. "Why the fuck did you do it?"

"Draco-", gasps Pansy, hitting at his hands to make him let go. And he does, when he realises what he's doing.

Theo's hands wrap around his own neck and he rubs it in pain. He shoots a menacing glare at Draco and hisses, "Because I damn wanted to."

Draco rakes his fingers through his hair in frustration and croaks out, his voice breaking when he asks again, "Why?"

"You didn't think I was going to let you two go through this alone now, did you?"

Both Draco and Pansy's eyes widen in horror.

"You did this-", Pansy mumbles as if she couldn't wrap her head around it, "You did this for us?"

"I've got no one else, Pans."

The large wooden doors leading into the hall open making them all snap their attention at it. Voldemort strides in, an angry and malicious look on his face, accompanied by Snape and Yaxley.

This is trouble for real.

Voldemort walks straight up to his golden throne at the end of the hall upon a dias, and seats himself there as the remaining of them assemble before him.

"My Lord", Snape mumbles out with a bow, everyone following suit.

"I have called you here", Voldemort starts, his voice filled with rage yet somehow calm in an eerie manner, "to assign a matter of utmost importance to all five of you." He leans back and places his hands on the armrests of the throne. "All my other men are on the hunt for Harry Potter and his friends. Moreover, you five are supposed to be some of the best of my Death Eaters. Fail me and you'll know what real torture is."

"We won't, my Lord", croaks Yaxley, his head still bowed.

Voldemort stands up and walks away from them dramatically as he speaks, Nagini following him. "My wife", he says with a pregnant pause, "is alive."

Draco can feel himself go pale. And when he looks at Snape, he sees his own reflection there.

"Daphne Auclair", Voldemort goes on, his voice wavering with the fire in him, "is still alive. And she's in hiding, having faked her death. She has fooled me for so long but I shall not allow it anymore. I have been given information that she is around Hogwarts, having been there to meet her child. Our child."

There's a stunned look on every single one of their faces. Draco can feel his nerves heating up and his mind racing through a thousand thoughts.

"Yes, my only child is alive.", Voldemort spins around and faces them. "My most greatest weapon. The epitome of dark magic that will help me conquer everything in this world. I want her. And I want her mother. Alive."

Draco gulps in terror. Zilliah. He can't possibly know who she is. He can't. It's not possible. It's absolutely not possible.

"I want Daphne Auclair and her child, Zilliah Auclair or rather as you know her, Zilliah Emerson, here. Right here. Alive."

"Zilliah?!", Pansy gasps. "No, my Lord. This must be a mistake. That can't be. She's- she's an Emerson."

Voldemort walks straight upto Pansy and hisses, "You think I speak mistakes?!"