-(7) she's malfoy's girl

tw// attempt to rape

.

ZILLIAH is running- she knows that she is running- that too, through an open field- with an unendurable scream rippling off her chest into the echo of the night. What she heard and what just happened pound about in her head, tearing her apart from the inside out.

She tosses her head up at the sky and sees that it is a star lit night through her blurred vision- but it's all.. red?

Suddenly a hand is wrapped around her throat- choking her- and it is with utter fear and panic threatening to drown her that she realises she is right back in the room where she had been a few minutes ago- right back where she was running from.

"Let me go", she screams at the man hovering above her with pure malice in his eyes- but no words come out- her lips are sealed shut- her body bound. She remembers the curse that did it. Tears streak down her cold and red cheek as she realises what is going to happen to her.

She closes her eyes as an unbearable pain shoots through her body- making her feel like she was on fire- burning and burning without ever really dying. She can't take it- she just can't. She opens her eyes with much difficulty to plead- to beg.

And it is then that she sees that it was not her on fire but the man before her. And as she looks even more closely, she sees that it was not fire at all but something else- something dark and hauntingly red - something powerful. And it was.. coming from her?

With a jolt of sudden hope rushing through her veins does she understand that she can move again. She instantly makes to escape, running towards the door. But before she can ever really touch the handle, it flings open and she is being sucked into a dark abyss. She can feel terror grabbing hold of her- clutching her with it's poisonous hands.

"It's your grandmother", she can hear a voice say- a familiar voice- but she is far from the ability to recognise it. "It's Tiara. She- she has passed, Zilliah."

She closes her eyes to calm down but finds herself falling deeper into the pit as the words register. Loss plunges a hole right in the middle of the chest. Her first real taste of unmistakable grief- or was it really the first time? Have she not been grieving a dead self? Have she not felt this before? She must have.. for this agony greeted her like a long lost friend. A deafening scream- like it is the end of the world. Maybe it was. Maybe it could be.

"Miss, I need you to calm down. Can you hear me? I need you to clear your mi-"

She feels the fire erupting within her again and she can't stop it- she doesn't want to stop it. She is afraid- no, she is terrified. And there's no way for this splitting ache inside her to calm- except for her to let it go- to let it fly free. Tired and wrecked, she finally gives in and with no life left in her to keep her up, she falls to the ground.

A moment passes? Or maybe it's a minute? Or rather an hour? She doesn't know.

But when she opens her eyes and takes in her surroundings, she sees six people- no, people have life, right? These are- these are dead bodies?

In gut-wrenching horror, she understands the situation. She looks up at the stars in desperate hope of solace but instantly regrets it for it starts raining red.

Crimson, fresh blood soaking her.

It was a blood pact, afterall. It was a blood life.

She blinks for a split moment and is all of a sudden staring into the eyes of a woman- dark and empty- lifeless and haunted.  She had never seen her before- not until that night- but she knows that she will see her forever more. The woman is laughing like a maniac at her pathetic face- the laughter sending a terrible chill down her spine.