-(8) the last thing you ever will

DRACO definitely didn't punch his fist through a wall after seeing Zilliah and Blaise together- he definitely didn't.

Except his knuckles might be a little bloody and bruised.

He plops down onto his bed with a long sigh. He had brought this upon himself. He knew she had woken up from a nightmare and despite wanting nothing more than to hold her and comfort her, he had chosen to pain her even further.

You're a fucking idiot. Yeah, that's what you are!

He groans in regret as he reaches for the covers- and merlin, does it smell like her! Sure that he will go mad if he stay in his room for another second, he quickly gets up and out making his way to the common room only to be met with the blood boiling scene of Blaise making Zilliah laugh.

Calm down, he tells himself. Calm down. She isn't entitled to you. She is allowed to hang out with anyone she wants.

Repeating this in his head was the only way he could make it across and out of the room. He walks further along the hallway, past Snape's classroom trying to clear his head and that is when he hears someone calling his name.

He turns on his heels to be met with McLain who was rushing over. He had once helped this bloke out of a muggle drug situation that could've gotten him expelled.

"What is it?", he asks stiffly. He was not in the mood for talking.

Leaning against the wall, catching his breath, McLain slowly mumbles out, "That Emerson girl. Is she your girlfriend?"

He might as well have stupified Draco. "Wha- What the hell do you mean?"

McLain raises his eyebrows at his uneasy reaction. "Is she or is she not?"

"No, she fucking isn't. What do you need, McLain?", he grits out, calming himself lest he should give away something he shouldn't.

"You sure she isn't?", he asks again, his eyebrows rising higher and his breaths coming out more proper.

"The fuck man?! I told you she isn't. What do you want?" He was getting really annoyed at this point.

"Then why did they say she was?"

"What do you mean?", he asks utterly confused.

"Your henchmen. Crabbe and Goyle."

"They- They said that?" Oh, how he would sooo enjoy murdering them in cold blood.

"Yeah", he continues. "I almost had her this morning but then they walked in and took her along saying she was your girl and since-"

"Wait-", Draco cuts him off impatiently. "Had her?"

"Just for.. you know", he disgustingly winks at him accompanying it with a sly smile.

Great! Now you've made him even more annoyed. Good job, McLain. Anger swifts through him at the thought of anyone even laying a finger on her skin. Calm down, he tells himself again. Calm down, she is allowed to have sex with anyone she wants.

Oblivious to Draco's sharpening jaw and tightening fist, McLain goes on. "To think that I almost had her, man!"

Draco can feel the blood rush in his veins and the nails digging into his palms. "No", he shouts out abruptly.

"What?", McLain is startled from the sudden eruption.

"I mean.." He takes a quick breath. "She's.. she's not anything to me."

"Alright then", McLain speaks, an ugly relief breaking over his features. "Next time she won't escape."

Escape? McLain takes a step back to leave but Draco speaks again. "Did you- Was it with her consent that you had her?"