-(21) dread twists itself into a knot

ZILLIAH couldn't feel Draco's presence beside her as she wakes up. She had fallen asleep right at the crack of dawn, pure exhaustion making her body give in. She didn't want to fall asleep here. Not when the threat of her mind still stood tall. But she couldn't help it. And as she wakes now, somehow having escaped the clutches of torment, she instantly sits up and scans the room. Draco wasn't here.

"Draco?", she calls, a killing ache pounding about in her head, jabbing and hissing.

There's no reply.

"Draco?", she tries again, pressing a hand to her forehead in distress.

At that very moment, the door opens and he lets himself in, a tray of food in his hands.

She sighs, partly relieved. "There you are!"

"Brought you breakfast", he says through his lazy morning grin, walking towards her in a black sweater and black pants, looking like one giant teddy bear.

"Did you go get it?", she asks, amused, the headache still giving her hell inside but somehow she could seem to stand it in his presence.

"Well, no. I ordered Crabbe and Goyle to get them for me. But nevermind that, it's breakfast in bed! And it's your favourite, pancakes!"

She can't help but laugh a little. "I've never told you it's my favourite."

A cock of the head and his tongue sticking out into his cheek, a smile he was trying to hide slipping through as he settles down onto the bed right in front of her. "You didn't have to. I noticed."

Her heart flutters with warmth at it. He notices. Always.

He pulls the covers away from her body and crosses his legs, setting the tray down onto them. He then pulls her closer by the waist with his long arms before using the fork to cut through and bring a piece to her mouth.

She takes the bite and revels in satisfaction, the cheese equating to nectar as it melts in her mouth. "It's soooo good."

"Yeah? Have more", he mumbles, digging through it again and producing another piece on the fork and bringing it upto her mouth.

But just as she was about to bite it, he withdraws his hand and brings it to his own mouth, downing it. "Mmm... delicious."

She scoffs and leans over, pressing their lips hard together with a smile, tasting the cheese and caramel and the mint he probably had in his mouth before. "Prat."

"That's better..", he breathes, extending his long arm and placing the tray on the table beside the bed. Then, he brings that hand upon her chest and pushes her down onto the bed while simultaneously climbing on top of her.

"You're mine", he whispers out of the blue, his voice calm yet authoritative.

She can't help but chuckle at it.

"What?", he asks stiffly, probably taking offense at her response.

"Nothing..", she mumbles, looking into his silver eyes that was weaving through her own.

His gaze hardens as he dips down, kissing her forehead. "Mine", he whispers. Then, he moves onto her eyelids, the tip of her nose, her ears, her lips, her cheeks and her jaw. "Mine", he whispers, making his way down to her neck, her arms, her wrist, her knuckles, her chest, her waist, her thighs, her core, her knees, her legs, her ankles. "Mine", he whispers over and over, claiming every last inch of her skin.

She was mewing and writhing under him, her core tightening and her breath caught in her throat by his gentle yet pleasantly scorching touches.

Once done, he leans back up and glances at her in satisfaction. She looks at him earnestly, thinking he would finish what he had started but he just reaches for the tray and brings yet another piece towards her mouth, settling back down onto the bed, throwing his legs down to meet the floor.