XII

When we got to the mall I hadn't expected it to be so big. And there were so many people! Maybe this was a bad idea. I've never been around this many people. The club was enough.

"Darling? You alright?" Lucian asked. I nodded hesitantly. I still was worried about being a bother. "We can wait to go in." He suggested. That was a good idea.

"O- ok." I said. Lucian sat back in his seat and watched the people flood in and out of the huge building. I don't think he likes very many people either.

That reminded me of what I thought about earlier. How was the club running if Lucian was barely there.

"L- Lucian?" I asked quietly. He turned to me giving me his full attention. "A- aren't you s- supposed to be a- at the club m- most of the time?" I asked. Lucian looked forward before answering.

"My vice does most of the bookkeeping, my Sergeant in Arms keeps everything in order. You haven't met them yet. I hold church every morning still." He said. "I used to just sit on the floor at the bar or the clubhouse. I have better things to be doing now." Lucian looked at me from the corner of his eye. Does he mean being with me?

"W- what about t- the mafia?" I asked. Lucian shrugged.

"Logan doesn't have many meetings or things to do during the day. If he does it happens in the morning or evenings. He has many people he's close with that watches all the other stuff." Lucian explained. There is a lot of people I haven't met.

"W- will I meet t- these people?" I asked. Lucian nodded.

"Ina few weeks. We will have a ceremony introducing you." Lucian now turned fully towards me. "But no one will be able to claim you." He snarled.

"Ok." I nodded. I let all of the information process. I guess I was quiet for too long though because Lucian moved my head to face him.

"Another kiss before we go in." He practically demanded. I didn't mind though. I enjoyed kissing Lucian.

I leaned over the center console to meet Lucian. Instead of leaning in as well Lucian gripped my hips and pulled me over the center. It caught me by surprise causing a surprised squeak to leave my mouth.

Lucian placed me over his lap. His expression was still calm except for his eyes. They were dark.

"L- Lucian!" Why did he do that.

"Easier." He said. He said nothing else and just planted his lips on mine. Immediately I melted into it just like the first two times.

This time seemed different though. It felt more passionate. It was still new to me though and I let Lucian lead it.

He lightly bit my lip causing my lips to instinctively open. Lucian took that chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth. It startled me but I still leaned into it.

One of Lucian's hands was tangled in my hair, the other was on my back keeping my body close to his.

Eventually Lucian pulled away. I was breathing heavily but Lucian seemed fine. How? I felt like my breath was sucked out of me.

I avoided looking Lucian in the eye from embarrassment. That was a very good kiss but I still felt embarrassed. Instead I placed my head on Lucian's broad chest.

As I laid the I wondered what this meant. Was he just kissing me because?

I decided to ask Lucian. "W- what are we?" I asked. I still did not look him in the eye, but I did hear his heartbeat increase slightly.

"You are mine." Lucian lifted my chin up with his thumb. "That darling, means I am yours." He stated. My cheeks heated up. He really like me enough to state that so clearly.

A sudden knocking on the window broke us from our little moment. I looked to my left and saw dad. He was raising a brow and did not seem too happy. I quickly got off of Lucian's lap.

"What?" Lucian rolled down his window. His expression was not happy either.

"I need you to explain why my daughter was casually straddling your lap." Dad snarled.

"Care to explain why you interrupted us?" Lucian asked with just as much snarl as my dad.

My door was fortunately opened by Zane. He gestured me out and told me to stand next to Darius. I was glad I was able to escape explaining that to my dad.

"What happened?" Darius asked. Maybe not...

"Oh, uh..." I trailed off.

"Alright let's go." Dad luckily said before I could say anything else.

Dad led us to the entrance of the mall. I was very nervous to go inside with all those people, but I'd have to do it eventually.

Lucian stayed by me until we were inside. Than my two brothers stood beside me and Lucian fell to the back. Dad led us and it was sort of like my own posse.

The first store we went into was called American eagle. It had shelves filled with cute clothing and even some shoes. I didn't ask for anything though because I knew I just got some new clothes.

"Do you not like anything?" Darius asked.

"N- no, I mean y- yes, I do, but I- I just got n- new clothes." I reminded him. He looked at the rack I was looking at than sighed.

"Alright." He said. I nodded. I did not want anybody spending too much money on me.

However I realized that the more I looked at an item the more one of the boys picked it up. I realized anything I looked at or had interest in, the boys were going to buy it. So I just stopped looking at things.

Luckily the made them stop, but didn't stop dad from buying everything they had picked up.

"Y- you don't need t- to..." Dad cut me off when he swiped his card and smiled.

"You deserve a shopping spree." He said. I sighed but let him lead me into yet another store. This one was called apple. I think I remember mom have a computer with this logo on it. It must be an electronic company.

"W- what are we d- doing in here?" I asked. I definitely did not need anything this expensive.

"You need a phone. If you ever get lost you should keep this on you." Dad said. I guess that was a good point. I still didn't like him spending too much on me.