Ch-2 The phone call

New York city

"Oh no it's almost time" sakshi said to herself as she saw the time. She quickly made a call. "Mahi can you bring her back today, please? My meeting is going to start I can't go."
Mahi sighed and said "yes"
"Thank you" sakshi said and cut the call.

Mahi got prepared to go and again ask the principal of the school for permission for going. Luckily he didn't have any classes whom he had to coach so there was a high chance thet he would get permission. Because before joining only mahi had explained that he had a small daughter and he had to go and pick her up if his wife was unavailable. The principal was so impressed with his sports knowlege that he instantly agreed, because the principal was a sports enthusiast who was looking for a good sports teacher.

Mahi went in his car to ziva's school and went inside after parking it.

There he saw Ziva waiting for him with her principal.
'she again did something' mahi thought as he saw the expression on her face. She was looking angry.

"Good afternoon" mahi said politely, but knowing that the politeness wasn't going to work.

"Good afternoon Mr dhoni will you please come in classroom with me for a minute?"
Mahi looked at Ziva who was grinning and just nodded.
Honestly he had given up on her.

She had never been so mischevious but ever since she was forced to come to new york and go to school here she started to do mischeif and trouble the teachers. Sometimes mahi wished that he could get his old daughter back who did mischiefs but they werent this bad, but he knew to get her back he has to take her to India which was quiet impossible.

Mahi followed the principal to the classroom.
"What did she do again?" Mahi asked the teacher.
"She troubles the teachers in between the class and always makes fun of everything the teacher says and asks weird questions which she also knows aren't right. We can't go on like this mr dhoni I hope you understand that. It not only breaks the concentration of the students but the teachers also"

"Your teachers have really less focus if a question can break their concentration" Ziva commented which made the principal as well as mahi glare at her.

"This disrespectfulness cannot be tolerated" the principal said.
"Is this the manners you have taught to her?" She asked.
"Ziva say sorry" mahi ordered her giving a stern look.

Now Ziva wasn't foolish enough to ignore that look so she said "I am sorry for telling the truth" and took the car keys from mahi's hands and ran away to the car.

"Mr dhoni this is just unacceptable" she told him as they saw her running, both knowing that they couldn't do anything.
"Yeah I know I am sorry for her behaviour I will scold her today properly" mahi answered.

"You have been telling me that since the year started. I am sorry but I am warning you mr dhoni if she doesn't change her behaviour by the end of the year, we won't give admission to her next year"

Mahi just nodded thinking about the possibility of Ziva changing her behaviour by the end of the year.
'Maybe it will be easier to just find a new school' he thought, as he took the permission from the principal and went to his car where Ziva was already sitting in the front seat.

He sat in the car and took the keys from ziva's hands and started the car.

"Ziva enough is enough" he said as he started to drive the car.
"This is going out of hand"

"What is?" Ziva asked.
And he wasn't even surprised at her answer because it was always something like this.

"Ziva what's wrong with you? You were never like this in india"
Mahi said.