Ch-12 Now everyone knows

It had been two days since sonu and yuvi made the plan. Yuvi had went and collected the names of the people that were present at that time and given it to Sonu, who had given it to his friend to take out all the information possible on them. He had told him it would take some time and that as soon as it's finished, he would sent it to Sonu.

It was evening time and mahi and sakshi were sitting when mahi said, "sakshi i think we should go now to London. We have been here for quiet a while."
Sakshi just nodded sadly as she knew that this was going to come soon and she really didn't want to leave but they couldn't just stay here like this.

Just then sonu came and mahi told him that they were thinking to leave.
"When?" Sonu asked sadly.
Mahi looked at sakshi. "In four to five days." Sakshi said with difficulty.
Sonu knew he needed more days since they had just started investigating.
"Stay for only one month more, what's the hurry? Just one month. It's not like you will come again soon, so stay for some more time." He said trying to convince them both.

"We can't, sonu. Already you and Priyanka have done so much for us. And by staying here we are constantly putting all of you in danger."
"You are not, mahi." Sonu tried to say but was interrupted.
"You also know that if by any chance either of you are seen with us, your careers will be over. You know that's the truth."

"Mahi common just one month wouldn't really do any harm." Sonu requested.
"We also have jobs." Mahi reminded. "We have only taken permission of three weeks. One week is already over. We can't stay for one month now."

"Mahi, please, four five days are not enough." Sonu said
"Enough for what?" Mahi asked confused.
Sonu realized what he was going to speak and quickly said "not enough for spending time together. You come after three years and now you want to go back in just a week."

"Sonu we don't have option, we have to go back now." Mahi said.
Sonu knew that once mahi has decided, he wouldn't listen. He was always a little stubborn. Now he had to call yuvi and tell him the problem.
He just nodded and said "okay well let's at least go out today. Since you are only for four to five days."

Mahi nodded. Then he asked sakshi "should we tell ziva one day before? Because she certainly wouldn't like it."
"No we should tell her tomorrow only, so that she gets mentally prepared, if we tell her one day before, it will be difficult to handle her. We will tell her tomorrow only and sonu please you will have to help us to convince her." Sakshi said.

Sonu nodded. But he hoped that even though it seemed impossible, him and yuvi could catch the culprits in four days and prove mahi innocent so that they wouldn't have to leave.

At nighttime, sonu, mahi, priyanka and sakshi wnet out in Sonu's uncle's car. They decided to let the children along with harry, jaddu and rishu stay at home.
They preferred to take chances to go out as too many people would attract more attention.

They went to different places, enjoying. They decided to stop in a shopping mall where there was less rush. After enjoying the whole day they came home and all of them spend some time together.

"I regret bringing that toys now." Mahi said eyeing the toys ziva and gracia were playing with.

They had brought toy xylophone and drums and now the girls couldn't keep quiet as they continuously played it and Harry jaddu and rishu also like children, were playing on it making more noise.

"I had warned you." Sakshi said chuckling.
"I can't talk with ziva tomorrow. You talk with her." Mahi said to sakshi after a little while.
"As if i can." Sakshi said "sonu and priya (priyanka) you both talk to her." She said looking at them since Priyanka was also told about them leaving.
"I am not even touching that topic." She said quickly.
"Well that only leaves you sonu." Mahi said.
"Nope. It's not my plan to let you two go. I am asking you to stay only, so i won't tell her that she will have to leave."
"Common sonu please don't do this. Please talk with her." Mahi requested.
"On the condition that one of you start it." Sonu said as mahi was requesting him so much.
"Okay, no problem, mahi will start." Sakshi said.
Mahi knew he had no option so he just nodded.