Ch-4 Back to India

Harry quickly went to jaddu's room. He was sharing it with Ishaan. "Jaddu common i want to tell you something important" he said to jaddu who was trying to take a proper selfie with Ishaan.

"Is it important see we are doing some work?"
"It's a good news about the return of Mb" harry said using the sort form they had come up with for mahi bhai.
"Return of mb?" Jaddu asked surprised "what do you mean?"
"Come i will show you" harry persuaded.
"What's mb?" Ishaan asked curiously as jaddu closed his phone quickly and got up.
"It's just a secret game of ours, you know all rounders' secret" harry said in a boastful tone.

Ishan just rolled his eyes understanding that it was nothing serious.
"We will come back in sometime then we can take selfies" jaddu said handing ishan's phone to him.

Harry and jaddu went out of the room. "We have to call rishu also" harry said excitedly as he couldn't wait to share the news with them.
They went to rishabh's room who was luckily alone.
"Where's jassi?" Harry asked.
"He's in virat bhai's room i think" rishu answered.
"Great come with us we want to tell you something important." Harry said and Rishabh followed them to his room. Harry quickly closed the door and tuned around to see two curious faces.

"So are you guys ready?" Harry asked in his suspenseful tone.
"Yeah tell us quickly" jaddu said.
"Mahi bhai, sakshi bhabhi and ziva are....are.... coming back to India." He completed happily.

"You are joking right?" Rishu asked.
"Of course not, really." Harry said.
"How....but how?" Jaddu asked.
"Well that's a sad story. His best friend since childhood, Mohan has only few day to live and he wants to see mahi bhai one last time, that's why mahi bhai is going to kolkata."

"Well that's disappointing" Rishabh said getting sad.
"It is" jaddu agreed.
"We will go to kolkata to support mahi bhai" harry said.
"But the problem is how" jaddu said.
"We have a gap of three weeks before our next series against sri lanka, we can go" rishu said.
"Yeah we can. Everyone is leaving for their homes in three to four days and we can leave for kolkata, mahi bhai will reach by that time i think." Harry suggested and jaddu and rishu agreed. They made a plan to leave to kolkata in four days.

Mahi and sakshi had packed their bags for many days. Because they also knew that going to a shop to buy clothes would be very difficult and they had to stay in a closed place for most of the time, but then also they were happy to go back and especially Ziva who just couldn't stop jumping around and many a times increased mahi and sakshi's work of packing the bags until they finally told her to sit quietly or they would not take her to India.

Soon the day of their flight arrived and they took their bags and went to the airport. And after a long flight they finally reached ahmedabad. The three of them were careful that no one would recognize them.

Sonu had said that he would wait in a black car outside the airport. He had give them the plate number. They quickly found the car and mahi knocked on the window of the car.

"Mahi quickly sit inside, Ashok will put the luggage in the car" sonnu said.
Mahi nodded and he sakshi and ziva sat in the car while Ashok who was the driver got out and put their luggage in the car.

"How are you mahi, sakshi bhabhi and zivu?" Sonnu asked turning a little back from the front.
"We are good sonnu" sakshi answered "it's so good to see you again."
As sonnu was about to answer, ziva interrupted "but just so you know i am not good." She told sonnu.
"Why what happened princess?" Sonnu asked though he could guess the reason.
"You told me that i could come back quickly but it took three years, you had promised me."

"I know zivu, blame your father he is the responsible one." Sonu quickly said.
"I told him so many times but he wasn't ready to come."
"We didn't have any option sonu, we wouldn't have come still but now it is important, you know how close i am with Rohan and mohan i just can't let him go when he wants to see me."

"I know mahi" sonu said "don't worry everything will be alright." He then said to ziva "i am sorry zivu that i couldn't fulfil my promise, i tried my best but i couldn't do anything."

Ziva looked at sonnu for a moment and then tried to go at the front. After realizing what she wanted sonnu helped her come forward and made her sit on his lap.
"I will forgive you but on one condition" she said.
"What?" Sonnu asked.
"Now you convince them let me stay in India only, now i will not go."
Sonu looked from the mirror at the back where sakshi and mahi were looking at each other, unsure.

He also wanted to request them to stay here only, but for now he had a kid to handle so he said "we will see that later, for now you have come for so many days, so just enjoy here, if you will worry about the future, you will not be able to enjoy the present."
"Okay if you say so, we will go to eat ice cream."

Sonnu nodded and ziva was happy again.
Ashok quickly came then and started to drive the car.
After some hours they finally reached kolkata and went to sonu's house. It was his uncle's but since he was out of the city, he had allowed sonu to stay there.

The house was like a mansion and not in a posh area so it was good for them. They quickly took their luggage and went inside the house.
After mahi put the luggage in the living room, sonnu called him outside.

"He wants your autograph." Sonnu said referring to ashok.
"Really?" Mahi was surprised. "Does he even know me? I though he wouldn't know much about cricket that's why he agreed to pick me up in the first place."

"No he knows you and what has happened very well. He just believes you like me, Harry, jaddu and rishabh. And not only he by the way, he told me his family also believes in you and they are all big fans of you."

"Yes they are, sir" ashok, who had come to sonnu and mahi till now said. "i wish I could tell them that you have come, but i know if something goes wrong it will be a big problem. I do hope you play for indian and CSK again. You are one of the best captains we could ever get. And we trust you completely. Some of the people i know also trust you."

Mahi didn't know what to say. Sure he had heard from sonnu rishabh Harry and jaddu that they trusted him, but hearing it from someone who doesn't even know him, made him feel speechless. He just quietly signed on the paper given to him by him and then finally managed to say "thank you for so much trust. Didn't know there are people who still believe in me" he said honestly.

"Of course there are" he said "so many of us believe in you still. Even though you would hear the non believers more, accusing you, there are many silent believers who pray that your name gets clear quickly and you can play again and help us win world cups."

"Thank you" mahi said and on the request of the driver, he took a selfie with him and he promised to not show it to anyone and then he went away.

"How did you know whom to bring?" Mahi asked sonnu after the driver had gone away.
This is one of my uncle's driver, and once i was in kolkata and sitting with him in the car, when some topic came and he told me that he still believes in you. So i knew that to pick you up he would be the best." Sonu said as they went inside.
"And it just shows that there are so many people who still believe in you maybe we should try clearing your name and you should start playing again."

"Sonu you know i can't do it right? I am past it. Now i can't get involved in the game again. It was so hurtful when I was accused of something like this and some of my brothers weren't even ready to believe me. Now i don't want to get involved again." Mahi said.

Sonu knew it was no benefit fighting with him so he just nodded and let the topic go.
Mahi had decided that they would go to meet mohan at night so that it would be less risky.