Ch-19 The Video

"Siddharth singh? I will definitely not leave him, he will pay." Yuvi said with determination.

"He's not the only one though, so you should calm down a little bit and listen to the whole story."

"Okay." Yuvi said trying to calm himself down and sonu launched into the story about why he wanted to take revenge and about their doubts that there might be others involved.

"You have to take someone's help and find out where he is and then go to him and use nay means possible to make him confess." Sonu informed him.

"Is mahi okay with you asking me?" Yuvi asked.
Sonu sighed and said "he was not, honestly. But I convinced him." He said truthfully.

Yuvi nodded. "I will try my best to redeem myself." He said.

"I know you will." Sonu said.

Mahi was sitting, deep in thoughts about siddharth and everything that is happening, when his phone rang.

It was an unknown number. He was hesitant about whether he should pick it up, but then he decided to pick the call.

"Hello." The voice said and mahi instantly knew who it was.
"What do you want?" Mahi asked angrily.
"Good to see that you recognized my voice but sad to see that you didn't recognize me."

"What do you mean?" Mahi asked confused.
"When I say don't do something, it will have consequences, i truly mean it. Now you will see the consequences of not following my orders. Say goodbye to your once two favourite juniors."

"What do you mean?" Mahi asked dreadfully, but the call was cut. He tried to call him again, but the phone was now showing switched off.

'Once two favourite juniors' his voice echoed in mahi's head and he instantly knew who he was talking about.

"Jaddu, jaddu." He shouted with panic, going out of the room.

Jaddu and harry immediately came and hearing mahi shout like this, sonu also came.

"What happened, mahi bhai?" Jaddu asked in concern.

"Call virat, and harry quickly call rohit."

The three were shocked listening to mahi bhai's words.
"What happened? Are you alright?" Sonu asked.

"I will tell you. Just call them." He said.
Jaddu and harry nodded and called them.

"The phone is showing switched off." Jaddu and harry said at the same time.

"No....no.....no." mahi said starting to get anxious. "This can't be happening. "call anushka and ritika, ask them where are rohit and virat."

"Mahi you are scaring us, what happened?" Sonu asked getting worried seeing him like this.

"He....he called me. Siddharth called me. And....and said that there will be consequences of not following his orders and....and that i should.... uh....say good....goodbye to them." Mahi bhai said barely able to speak due to anxiety.

This scared jaddu and harry and harry quickly called ritika while jaddu called anushka.

"Hi, ritika bhabhi, how are you?" Harry asked trying to sound normal.
"I am good, you?" She asked.
"All good. Accha, listen, I wanted to ask do you know where is rohit?"

Ritika was a little surprised that hardik was asking about rohit since she knew how their relation had detoriated.

"He had gone to Mumbai to stay with virat, you know since that news had come. And then they went to ahmedabad for some days."

"Ahmedabad, why?" Harry asked.
"Rohit told me on the phone, that virat's mood is not good, so he's taking him out for some days, so that they could get better."

"Why is their phone showing switch off?"

"Yeah they had told us that they didn't want any disturbance so they are going to keep their phones switched off. I didn't like the idea, but they seemed so disturb, that anu and me decided that we should give them some space and allow them to do what they want."

"Did they say when they will return?"
"They said in six days. Why is their something urgent?"

"No....no....nothing urgent." Harry answered, not wanting to give her any tension. "Thanks and i will talk to you later."
He said and after saying goodbye, cut the call.

Jaddu had a similar conversation with anu, who said that rohit had taken virat to ahmedabad to refresh his mind. And that they said they would come after six days.

Jaddu and harry reported all this to mahi bhai and sonu.

"Oh my god." Mahi bhai said fearing what must have happened.

"Maybe, he was just giving you empty threats" sonu said trying to stay optimistic. "i don't think he could do anything."

"Sonu he organized such a big plan to trap me, and made everyone believe that i did fixing, do you think hurting them would be such a big deal for him?"

Before sonu could answer, jaddu interrupted. "We should go to ahmedabad, and we will find these two perfectly alright and scold them for being such idiots who switch off their phones." He saud trying to convince himself that they will be perfectly alright.

"Yes, we have to go to ahmedabad." Mahi bhai agreed.

"Okay, i will book the tickets for you and me." Sonu said.

"No i am also coming." Jaddu said "and me too." Harry said.

"No, i don't think we all should go. Mahi and i will handle everything." Sonu said.

"No, we are coming and that's final." Jaddu Said.

"Where are you all going?" Rishabh's voice came from behind.

The four looked at each other, wondering who is going to tell him.

Sonu finally decided to tell him everything and with every word, Rishabh started to cry.

"Will they be alright?" He asked, his voice trembling. He was angry on them, he had every right, but he still loved them more than anything and he could never imagine something bad happening to them.

Mahi bhai immediately took him in a hug. "they are going to be alright." He said trying to console Rishabh as well as himself. "They are going to be perfectly alright."

Jaddu and harry also joined the hug and so did sonu.

In the afternoon, after telling Priyanka and sakshi about what had happened, everyone were sitting together trying to convince themselves that nothing could happen to them and that they would be alright.

Sakshi was shocked yo hear that mahi had gotten threat and that's why he left and he didn't even inform her, but seeing his state, she decided to not say anything on that topic.

Sonu had told Yuvi about everything and booked the tickets for himself, mahi, jaddu and harry and after much convincing they had managed to make Rishabh understand that he should stay here only.

Suddenly mahi got a message from some number. A vidoe where it was written play it.

Mahi bhai played the video only to see a horrible sight and the phone fell down from his hands, making others come there and everyone had tears in their eyes, seeing the video.