Ch-8- Realization

After a two and a half hour's flight, yuvi finally reached Mumbai. He quickly got out of the airplane and went to the address given to him by taxi. The driver had instantly recognized him, so he was at once ready to take him. After reaching there, yuvi gave the money to the driver even on his insistence that he shouldn't and gave him an autograph and went to the shop.

There were two men sitting there talking with each other and luckily the shop was empty.
"I want to talk to aman." Yuvi said in general to the two men.

"Yuvraj singh?" One of them asked surprised. Yuvi nodded impatiently and repeated "i want to talk to aman, who's aman?"
"Sir he has gone out for some work, he will be coming in ten minutes, till then please sit." The other man said taking yuvi to the sofa. "Sir is it something important?" He asked him.
"No i have work with him." Yuvi said. "Call him if you can and ask him to come fast."

"Yes sir anything for you." The man said and went to call aman.
In ten minutes aman came.
"Sir i don't believe you have come, what has happened sir?" Aman asked as soon as he came and saw Yuvraj singh sitting in the office.

"I want to talk to you privately, just have some questions." Yuvi said.
"Yeah, we can go in that room" aman said and took yuvi to a small room. Yuvi closed the door and turned around to aman.

"I want you to answer me very truthfully, okay?" Yuvi said
"Yes sir but about what?"
"Three years back, the bcci had given you some photos to check for photoshop. They were of Ms dhoni and some men who he had been suspected to meet, do you remember?"

"Uh....no....no sir" aman said stammering making yuvi realize that he does remember because now he was looking scared also.
"Don't lie to me, it was too big a scandal to forget this easily. I just want you to tell me truthfully that you said to the bcci that the photos were not photoshopped, but they were, weren't they? You had lied, didn't you?"

Aman didn't say anything just kept quiet.
"Answer me" yuvi almost shouted.
"No....no sir it....it was the truth" aman again tried to lie.
Yuvi couldn't help it, he caught him by his collar and said dangerously "i am very serious, don't dare to lie, tell me why did you give wrong information to the bcci?"

"I....i am sorry sir. Yes i lied" aman instantly said. "I was threatened by two men, who told me if i revealed the truth they would kill my family. I am so sorry, i never wanted to lie. I respect Dhoni sir and the indian team very much but it was my family, i couldn't do anything."

Yuvi let him go, not knowing how to react. Mahi was innocent all this time and he didn't even realize and he couldn't believe how badly he behaved with him today. 'Common yuvi, this is not the right place to fall weak. You have to go to mahi and apologize to him.' he told himself.
"I want you to give it in recording." Yuvi ordered.
Looking at Yuvi's angry expression, aman couldn't deny and recorded that his name was aman and he had lied about the photos being photoshopped because of two men coming to threaten him.

Yuvi saved the recording and then told him "don't worry when i will use this recording, i will make sure your family is provided with security. And also don't tell anyone about this, it's not safe for both of us, don't tell your colleagues also, make up a story or something."
Aman nodded and yuvi opened the door and started to go outside before he was stopped by one of the men requesting him for an autograph.

Yuvi obliged and then quickly called his manager again asking if there was again a flight available. But he informed him that it was only of tomorrow, so yuvi decided to stay a night in his house and told the manager to book the flight to kolkata again.

As yuvi went to his house, he had no idea how to feel and he wished he could take all his words back that he had told mahi. He also wished he could go back in the time and be there for mahi like sonu had. Shown the faith in mahi like sonu had done. He wished he would have listened to sonu when he had requested him to listen to him. He wished he wouldn't have told sonu to leave if he wanted to talk nonsense.

He was wishing so many things, but he knew none of it could happen now. The only thing that could happen now is him going to mahi and begging him for forgiveness and accepting whatever punishment he would want to give.
He decided he would go tomorrow and accept whatever punishment mahi would give him.