Ch-3 We are coming back

After consoling him, mahi cut the call and went to sakshi who was sitting in the room looking in her mobile.
"I am going to India" he dropped the bomb making sakshi look at him like he has gone made.
"Just now during lunch you said that we can't go and now?"

"It was Rohan's call and he....he told me that mohan has cancer and he has only some days to leave and he wants to see me" mahi said trying not to cry again.

Sakshi immediately got up and went to him and hugged him.
"It's okay mahi, it will be alright" she said knowing how much the brothers meant to mahi as they had supported him so much in the beginning of his carrier.

"We will all go" sakshi said after mahi calmed down a little.
"No" mahi said.
"It will be too much risk to take you two also"
"Mahi I want to see india and I will also meet mohan and Rohan, and wouldn't he feel good to see Ziva one time also?" She asked.

Mahi knew he would feel more good to see both sakshi and Ziva because they had also become close but he was still hesitant to take them with him. Because if anything happened to him, he wouldn't care but if anything happened to his wife or daughter.... he just couldn't imagine it.

"Sakshi it's too much of a risk, you can handle yourself but Ziva?"
"Mahi she's sad and angry on us, do you want her to be like that her whole life. Tell me can you see her hurt and angry on us all the time since last three years? She misses india terribly and is it fair on a child to be forced to get out of the place she loves? And how much more should we live in fear mahi? Isn't india our home, our country? And if we have done nothing wrong then we should not be scared, have some faith in God, he won't let bad happen to good people."

Mahi thought about it and knew that sakshi was absolutely right. They hadn't done anything bad then why were they being troubled for past three years? And he was sure that he and sakshi together would protect Ziva at any cost.

"Okay then let's pack" he said. "we will leave in the first flight going to Ahmedabad, because mumbai is more risky" he continued making sakshi smile a little at the thought of going back to their home.

"Where is mohan admitted?" Sakshi asked him.
"In kolkata" mahi answered
"Because it was more suitable for them as they had some relatives their."

After finding the tickets for Ahmedabad, which was after two days, sakshi went to call Ziva and tell her the good news.
After she brought Ziva, sakshi said "i have a good news for you, do you want to hear it?"
Ziva nodded eagerly.
"I will say it" declared mahi.
"No I will" sakshi said.

Mahi opened his mouth to say the news but sakshi beat him to it "we are going to India after two days for a vacation"
Ziva's happiness knew no bounds, she started to jump and sing and looked genuinely happy in a long time. This made both mahi and sakshi smile but mahi did remember the first reason that they were going there and his smile disappeared as he decided to inform sonu.

**********

Sonu was playing with Gracia and Rio, when his phone rang. He was surprised to see that it was mahi calling. He quickly picked it up.
"Hello, mahi" he said.
"Hi sonu, I want to tell you something important" mahi said with urgency evident in his voice.
"What happened?" Sonu asked worried.
Mahi told him the whole conversation he had with Rohan and that he, sakshi and Ziva were coming to India for some time.
Sonnu was beyond happy, finally he could see mahi after three years because he couldn't get the chance to go to meet mahi in the three years and the only thing they did was video call.

"How will you go and where?" Sonnu asked.
"We will land in Ahmedabad and we want to go to kolkata from there and that's why I need your help sonu, to organize a car or something."

Sonu thought for a moment about what to do and then said "okay I will organize a car for you and I will also come to pick you up from Ahmedabad." He said.

"Thank you so much sonu" mahi answered.
"You have told harry and jaddu and Rishu?" Sonu asked thinking how happy they will be to finally see him again.
"No I haven't" mahi said.
"Then tell them soon, they are going to be so happy."
"Okay I will and once again thank you sonu."
"And here i thought that we were best friends." Sonu said.
"Of course we are" mahi replied.
"Then why are you telling me thank you again and again?"

Mahi smiled and said "okay sorry, no thanks. Better?"
"Yeah" sonu said and after saying goodbye they cut the call.

Mahi quickly called harry.
"Hello mahi bhai" harry said.
"Where are you?" Mahi asked.
"In my room alone" harry answered.
"And jaddu and Rishabh?"
"They are in their rooms" harry answered.
"Okay then I want to tell you something. Ziva, sakshi and i are coming to India" mahi said and kept the mobile a little far from his ear knowing that Harry's gonna shout.
"What?" Harry exclaimed loudly as mahi had expected

"Shh harry" mahi bhai said indicating harry to keep his voice down.
Harry tried to keep his voice down "what are you saying? Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yeah I am" and then mahi told him the real reason why he was coming. Now harry didn't know whether to feel happy or not.
"Ohh" harry could just reply.

"I will be in kolkata" if you want to come" mahi said.
"Of course we will come, is that even a question?"
"Okay then tell this to Rishu and jaddu also and take care that no one hears you."
"Okay, bye and come soon" harry said and they cut the call and mahi went to pack the bags.