Ch-5 Family

Mahi had called harry and informed him that he had reached. He then also called Rohan to tell him that he would be coming at night. Rohan was very happy hearing that.
After that the four of them spend some time together.
Sonu also informed mahi that priyanka would be coming along with Rio and gracia in two days.
Mahi was very happy since he had seen Rio only on video call and was excited to meet gracia again too. Ziva was also happy that she would get to see Rio and meet gracia.

Soon night time came and everyone got ready to go to hospital.
Sonu again called Ashok to take them to the hospital and he was more than happy to do it.
They all quickly sat in the car and he took them to the hospital.

They had decided to wear masks so that they couldn't be identified as they didn't want to take any risk. Sonu also wore a mask so that he also couldn't be identified.
They had already called Rohan telling them that they had reached and he told them to come at second floor.
They went there and Rohan was waiting outside the room for them.

"Rohan" mahi said going to him.
"Mahi" Rohan said happily but in a low voice so that no one hears it even though luckily no one was present there.

Rohan hugged mahi tightly as he was seeing him after three whole years.
After they parted from the hug, Rohan went to sakshi and hugged her sideways.
"It's so good to see you" he said.
"You too Rohan" she replied.

Then he shook hands with sonu.
"Pleasure to meet you" he said.
Sonu smiled

He then picked up ziva. "How are you?" He asked.
"I am fine" ziva answered "i missed you and mohan chachu very much. What has happened to him? I want to see him."

Rohan looked at mahi and he shook his head signalling that they had not told the whole truth and Rohan nodded. "He's alright just little ill, let's go inside and meet him." Rohan said and they all went inside.

Mohan was just waking up and mahi felt terrible seeing Mohan so weak.
He quickly went to him and since Rohan had closed the door mahi removed his mask and said "Mohan we are here" to gain his attention.
Mohan looked at them all and was very happy to see even sakshi and ziva along with mahi.

"Mahi i missed you so much" he said as mahi went and hugged him. "I did too" mahi answered him going to him and hugging him. After that Mohan met ziva and sakshi too and shook hands with sonu. And they all sat and talked for sometime about different things trying to distract their minds of off Mohan's condition.
Mahi could feel that Rohan was very sad and realized that he had hardly smiled since he came.
So after it was time for Mohan to sleep mahi went to Rohan and talked with him trying to give him hope that everything may be alright even though they knew it couldn't since doctors had already confirmed.

The next day as Mohan and Rohan's relatives and parents were going to come, mahi decided that it would be best that they would leave quickly.
And so at early morning they left for sonu's house with mahi promising mohan that they would come to meet him again at night.

Two days had passed since mahi and his family's arrival. Priyanka with gracia and Rio had also come and it was a good thing as now ziva was not getting bored and asking mahi to take her out which he couldn't do.
And since there were children in the house everyone were feeling much better.
Mahi had planned to go every night to see mohan.

Two more days had passed and Harry jaddu and Rishabh had decided to go to kolkata in the car. As harry was packing his bag, jaddu's voice came. "Harry are you ready?"
"Yeah just five minutes" harry answered.

Just then vi who was going to ro's room, noticed jaddu and Rishabh standing outside with bags.
"So you two are leaving?" He asked going to them.
Jaddu just nodded.
"I am ready" just then Harry's voice came as he opened the door.
"You three are going together?" Vi asked surprised as they hadn't informed him that they were going somewhere together.

"Yeah" harry said.
"Where?" Vi asked curiously.
"We have informed the manager, now we are getting late, we should be going" jaddu said quickly.
Vi knew it was no point trying to force to get answers from them so he just nodded and the three boys went away.

After a long journey, all the three finally reached kolkata. They asked the driver to directly leave them near sonu's house.

Sonu and mahi and sakshi and Priyanka were sitting in the house playing with the children when suddenly the doorbell rang. Mahi looked at sonu surprised as they weren't expecting any guests.
Sonu went to the door and looked through the hole.
To his surprise, he saw that Rishabh harry and jaddu were standing.
They hadn't informed him that they were coming today.
He opened the door quickly.

"Sonu bhai" harry shouted hugging him. Hearing Harry's voice mahi also immediately came surprised to see them there.
"Mahi bhai" Rishabh shouted, excitedly seeing him.
He ran to him and hugged him tightly. And after parting with sonu, harry also came and jaddu too followed.
They were all happy to see him after so much time.
Mahi hugged all three of them tightly almost crying to see them again.
"I didn't know you three were coming today" he said.
"Because it was a surprise we didn't even tell sonu" jaddu answered.
"Chachus" just then they heard ziva and gracia's voice.

Harry smiled at them and picked ziva while Rishabh picked gracia.
"How are you doing?" Harry asked her.
"Ever since coming back to India, great. But still papa doesn't take me anywhere. I am forced to stay here only." Ziva said in a sad tone.
"Don't worry we are here, we will take you and gracia out" harry promised.

"Harry no you can't take her" mahi said "it's dangerous."
"Don't worry bhai nothing will happen, we will cover the face properly, and be careful. No one will even know us."
"No i don't care even if you could not be identified, you can't take her out."
"Chachu do na something" ziva said to harry as she heard her father.
Harry was about to protest but seeing mahi giving a stern look, he got quiet. But after a few minutes he said brightly "but we can take her out at night. Less people hence less risk."

"Yes mahi, night time is right. You can't keep her in this house till you are here" sonu said.
"Okay" mahi said after thinking for sometime "but you will have to promise to be safe and take care of her and gracia."
Harry nodded enthusiastically and asked ziva "ain't i the best?" And ziva also nodded enthusiastically hugging him once again.