Ch-9-Forgive me

That night mahi, sakshi and ziva couldn't go to the hospital as Rohan called them and said that their some other relatives had come and they wanted to stay with Mohan all the night.
The whole night mahi couldn't sleep and was restless due to some unknown reason.
His gut feeling told him that something wrong is going to happen tomorrow.

The next day also the feeling persisted even though everything looked as normal as it could be. In the afternoon as everyone were having lunch, his phone rang. It was rohan. He went to his room and picked up the call.

"Mahi" he said in a crying voice and mahi's heartbeat increased "he died"

"No....no" mahi whispered.
"You are joking right?"

"No, he died just thirty minutes before, i wasn't feeling strong enough to call you" Rohan said now starting to cry more.
Mahi realized he needed to console Rohan first.
"Rohan" mahi said in a gentle voice "he will always be with us, you know? He will always be in our heart."

"You have to come here." Rohan said after trying to calm down a little. "At night, anyhow."
"Yeah i will" mahi answered. And then after consoling Rohan a little more he cut the call since the doctor was calling him.

Mahi sat down in the bed still not being able to believe. Even though he had told Rohan that he was still with them, his heart didn't agree at all. He didn't have the strength to go to dinning room.

Ten minutes had passed and mahi had still not come, so sonu decided to go and check. He found mahi sitting in terrible state. "Mahi what happened?" he asked worried, seeing that mahi was crying.

"He's dead, sonu." Mahi answered "just now Rohan's call came."
Sonu instantly realized who he was talking about and went to mahi and hugged him.
"It's okay mahi." He said "we are here for you."
After everyone else got to know, they all were pretty sad. They had to even tell ziva since she would know soon anyways. She was absolutely devastated and so harry, Rishabh, priyanka and gracia tried to stay with her to distract her while sakshi and sonu and jaddu stayed with mahi.

At night mahi, sakshi, ziva and sonu went to meet rohan and they didn't take anyone else as more people would bring more attention.
As soon as Rohan saw mahi he hugged him tightly, starting to cry.
Mahi hugged him back and started to calm him down.
After sometime he did calm down.
After that they spend some time together talking about their happy moments together specially the childhood ones.

Rohan didn't want mahi to leave but he had to as he had gotten his relative's calls and they were asking where he was, worried about him.
After hugging one last time, Rohan went away and mahi and others went to sonu's house.

That night was terrible for mahi but due to sakshi supporting him and staying with him, he could finally get some sleep.

It was 12:00 pm the next day and Rohan had come to visit mahi as he was going to ahmedabad to stay with his grandparents. He left after sometime and mahi and sonu were talking when suddenly bell rang.

Sonu prayed that it was not someone from their team like last time. He tried to remember if he had given the address to anyone else and couldn't remember anyone. He checked from the hole and to his surprise yuvi was standing there.

Sonu hoped that this time yuvi hadn't come to say anything against mahi, because this time he wouldn't even listen one word.
He hesitantly opened the door.
"Yuvi if you have again come to say anything about mahi...." He started but yuvi interrupted "i know he's innocent."

Sonu looked at him surprised. "Suddenly? What made you change your mind?"
"After i had come yesterday and you had told me to go and check properly, i did. I heard the audio many times and realized something about that person's voice was not matching. And then i decided to go to the shop where photos were given to check Photoshop and i discovered that the person they were given to, had lied because someone had threatened his family." Then yuvi took out his phone and played the recording.