Ch-21 The Escape

Sonu started to get inpatient. When will yuvi come?
He told himself that if yuvi dosen't come in next ten minutes, he would go on alone only.

But finally his phone rang and it was yuvi asking him where he was. Sonu told him the address and in a few minutes yuvi reached there.

"What are we doing here?" He asked.
"This is the place where they have kept them." Sonu said pointing at the house.
"Where is mahi?"
Sonu told him their entire plan.

"Are you out of your mind? Why did you let him go alone? Do you care about him or not?" Yuvi asked not believing that sonu would do that.

Sonu looked at him "yuvi, just so we are clear, I care about him more than you can think. I knew what I was doing and so did mahi."

Yuvi realized he had gone over board and Sonu was hurt.
"I am sorry sonu, I just got worried."

"I understand, but now let's go."
"Shouldn't we call the police?"
"Don't worry, i have called them, they must be here anytime."

Yuvi nodded and they both went towards the house.

They entered the house quietly and carefully, making sure that no one was there.

They first checked the rooms downstairs and after confirming that they are empty, they went upstairs.

They checked the first room and then the second which was locked.
"They must be here." Sonu muttered.
Yuvi pushed the door two three times with all his strength and finally it opened.

They found virat and rohit tied to the chair and crying.

Yuvi and Sonu also got tears in their eyes looking at their condition.

"Sonu, yuvi pa, what are you guys doing here?" Virat asked surprised.

"We have come to get you." Sonu said, controlling himself and going to untie vi while yuvi went to untie rohit.

"Come on let's get out." Sonu said helping vi up.

"No first we have to help mahi bhai." Ro said. "I don't know which room they have taken him in, what they will do to him."

"When he was talking to us about bhai, the hatred was evident in his voice. We have no idea what he will do to him." Vi added.

"I have called the police, they will come, but first we have to get you guys out of here." Sonu said.

"No, we are not going anywhere without him." Virat said stubbornly.

"Vi, ro, you guys don't have the energy to fight with them, there will be no benifit in staying here. After we safely take you out, we will come again for mahi." Yuvi said. "please just come with us for now."

Ro looked at vi and blinked indicating that they should go. Vi nodded reluctantly. "Okay let's go."

Yuvi supported Ro while sonu supported vi and they went towards the door. Yuvi slightly opened it and saw no one was there so they started to go towards the stairs, when someone shouted "hey."

A man was coming upstairs and had a gun in his hands.

On impulse, since he was the closest, yuvi punched him on the face and he fell downstairs shouting.

"Come on let's go quickly." Yuvi said seeing that he had made noise.

Even though it was difficult to walk, vi and ro managed to get downstairs as quickly as possible with sonu and yuvi's support. But as soon as they reached downstairs
"Stop right there." They heard and saw three men coming from upstairs, each with a gun.