Ch-13 He can't be here

'He can't be here. No he can't be, not after three years.' virat thought to himself nor ready to believe that he was seeing mahi bhai, no, Ms, on the screen.
He never was ready to agree but he did miss him terribly. He tried to tell himself that he doesn't miss him and he doesn't need him but he also knew the truth was something else.
Just then he got a call and he saw it was ro.

"Vi, did you see the news?" Ro asked in a quiet voice.
"I....i did." Vi said. "What's he doing here ro, why is he here after all this time?" Vi asked.
"I have no idea, vi." Ro said.
"I can't believe he has come here again." Vi said "this is bringing the painful memories back." Virat added in a quiet voice.
Ro knew virat needed him right now and he also needed virat because seeing mahi bhai again just made the things worse than they already were.

All this time pretending that he hated mahi bhai wasn't true at all. Everyday in his heart he wished that mahi bhai would be innocent and he would come back again. Everytime stopping someone from talking about him telling that he was a traitor, it broke his heart a million times.
"Vi let's do one thing. I will come there, taking the first flight that is available."

"Really?" Vi asked smiling slightly. He knew that even if ro comes everything wouldn't be alright, but at least he will have the strength to handle it. They both would have.
"Yes. I am going to book the tickets and pack bags. I will ask Ritika also if she and Sammy will come."
"Ok, bye try to come as quickly as possible." Vi said and then they cut the call.

To try to distract his mind, vi started to make the dish he was making for anushka who had gone out for a shoot.
But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't help but think about the news.
'Why was sonu helping ms?' virat thought. He knew that sonu was one of the few who did trust him but he never thought that he would be this stupid to allow Ms to stay at his house. Now along with Ms, his name would also be dragged in everything and his wife and children will also be in trouble.
As virat was thinking this, he suddenly remembered that harry jaddu and rishu were going somewhere after the series. He had asked the manager where they were going and he said kolkata.
'Could they be with Ms?' virat thought worriedly. It wouldn't be impossible because they also still belived in him and were adamant that he hadn't done anything wrong.

Virat quickly went in the living room and called jaddu.

Jaddu was sitting with everyone when to his surprise he received virat's call. He wasn't in the mood to talk to virat with everything that was happening around, so he cut the call.
He again got virat's call. And again and again.
"Who is it jaddu?" Sonu asked seeing that jaddu was again and again cutting the call.
"It is...." Jaddu was about to say virat but he realized mahi bhai was there only "no one.... Just a freind of mine." He said quickly changing the words in time.
"You should pick it up since your friend is calling you again and again so it might be important." Mahi said as jaddu's phone rang again.
Jaddu was hesitant but he nodded. He got up and went to other room and picked up the call.

"Jaddu where are you, and why were you not picking up my calls?" Vi asked.
"How does it matter?" Jaddu asked in a disinterested voice. "Just tell me what do you want, i have some important work."
"You are with Ms aren't you?" Virat directly confronted him "you, rishu and Harry?"
"What will you do if i say yes?" Jaddu asked. He could have lied but he didn't want to. He wanted to show virat that they were with mahi bhai and they would support him no matter what.

"Jaddu are you out of your mind?" Virat asked him angrily.
"If the media sees any one of you with him, do you know what will happen? Already you have seen that they reached sonu's house and started to create problem. You three have to get out of kolkata now and that too quietly."

"Virat this is not a cricket match, okay? That we have to listen to you. This is real life and you are not our captain so we will do what we want." Jaddu said angrily but in a quiet voice, though he had closed the door, he still didn't want anyone to hear this especially mahi bhai.

"Jaddu don't be so foolish and adamant. If you are seen even once, your career will likely be over. People will not leave you or harry or Rishabh. You support a traitor that's well and good but don't make it public."

"Virat dare you call mahi bhai traitor again in front of me and i will show you. If you don't believe and respect my elder brother then you might as well stop worrying and talking with me and rishu and Harry as well. We seriously don't care about anything except mahi bhai and we certainly are not coming until the start of the next series. So no need to call me again." With this jaddu cut the call quickly.
He tried to calm himself down as he was too angry on virat and after calming down a little, he went out.

Virat threw the phone on the sofa in anger. He was already tense after seeing Ms and now he realized that jaddu rishu and Harry were also there and if they get caught it will be a problem. He was starting to get frustrated knowing that there is nothing he can do now. He can't rewind the time where Ms hadn't come here and he hadn't seen the news nor he can persuade jaddu or the other two to get out of kolkata. They wouldn't be leaving till the series starts and he was sure of that. He just prayed to God that these three wouldn't get caught by anyone.