Ch-24 He's innocent after all

The nexy day it was all over news channels.
"The police have found out that Mahendra Singh dhoni was innocent all this time and he was framed by Sidharth, an ex- cricketer who confessed that he was the one who had laid out this plan to trap Ms dhoni. He said that he took help of some people, and created fake documents, fake photos and fake video by asking a man to imitate Ms dhoni. After further investigation from the police, they got to know that he had done all this in order to get revenge from Ms dhoni as he had not backed him in the team. Total five people have been caught along with Siddharth who were a part of this plan.
The police was able to catch him as he even kidnapped Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma who were then saved by yuvraj singh and Suresh Raina who called the police after realising that they have been kidnapped. Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are currently in the Ranchi hospital, getting treated.

Meanwhile the bcci has declared Ms dhoni innocent and has removed all the previous charges of match fixing. And people are taking it on social meida to express their regrets on what happened with Ms dhoni and currently many people have gather outside Suresh Raina's house, where he was last spotted, and are holding banners which have apologies written on it."

And then photos were shown about people gathered outside his house and holding the banners.

Bhuvi closed the television, sitting on the sofa. He was not able to think anything. His mind went blank. He did not know whether to be happy or sad or what.

It took him minutes to process this information. And another information that virat and Rohit were kidnapped and injured. He didn't even know all that.

With trembling hands, he took his phone and called jinks.

"Hello, bhuvi." Jinks was sounding normal. Most probably he had not heard the news.

"Open a..any news..channel."
Jinks instantly got worried listening to bhuvi' tone. "Why what happened?"

"Just open and keep the call on." Bhuvi insisted.
"Ok." Jinks said going to the living room and opening the tv.

After nearly ten minutes, bhuvi heard his voice. "Ro..and vi..are in..jured and mah..mahi bhai.."
There was silence of one minute "bhuvi..what..what have we..done?"

"I.. know." Bhuvi said. "What we have done is the worst. We didn't trust mahi bhai and vi and ro got kid..kidnapped and we didn't even know."

"Ok, first thing's first." Jinks said deciding that they couldn't keep lamenting about how bad brothers they are, they should start doing something.
"Let's call vi and ro first. And ask them about all this mess. And then we will talk about how we can redeem ourselves in front of maai bhai, even though it would be difficult."

"Okay, I am making the conference call." Bhuvi said realizing that they should take actions. He changed the call to video call and added only virat knowing that both he and rohit were togetehr.

The call was picked after a few rings.

"Hello, jinks, bhuvi how are you guys?" Vi asked in the most innocent tone possible knowing how much trouble they were in.
They saw both virat and Rohit sitting on the hospital bed, smiling, and trying to maintain an innocent look.

"What the heck did you guys do and when were you planning to tell us?" Bhuvi asked, trying to control his anger and worry, both.

"I see you have heard the news." Vi said.
Bhuvi and jinks gave him a look.
"Well, it's a long story." Ro said knowing they should be honest with them.
"We have all the time in the world." Jinks said.

Vi and ro looked at each other and then started the whole story.
"You guys, I can't believe you." Bhuvi said shaking his head.
"Even a child would have the brain to not go towards danger, but you guys.."