Ch-11 A little planning

It was evening time and mahi and sakshi were just talking in the room when ziva came "common papa, mummy." Ziva said holding sakshi and Mahi's hands. "Let's go to play."
They got up and followed her to the living room where others were waiting for them, and then they started to play Monopoly and then uno.

As they were playing, sonu got yuvi's call.
"I am coming in some time." Sonu said, taking his phone and went in the other room and picked up the call.
"You have got any plan ready?" Sonu asked yuvi.
"I am not sure, do you have?"
"Yeah i have been thinking about it for a while. And i have figured out a few things. I feel like the two men who had come to threaten Aman are just goons, and there's someone else behind all this, someone of a higher position."

"Why do you think that?" Yuvi asked.
"Because you have heard the recording, the voice is so similiar to mahi, it's unbelievable. Only if you listen very carefully, then you can identify the diffrence. They must have a talented person who can mimic someone's voice and they must have used technology's help also.
Then they photoshopped the photos. They also made fake documents and copied the signature of mahi. All this just two people, is not likely. And also i think this must be planned before a long time. It's been three years and hardly anyone has figured out. This all looks like an elaborated plan."

"But why would someone do all this?"
"That's something we will have to figure out and also the people involved. I think whoever was involved is likely to be related to cricket."

"Now i think of it, you are right. They have done so much to prove him guilty, it can't be only a few days of work or just two people. But where do we start from? We don't really have any suspects."
"I have a feeling that they might be someone from bcci board. Some of the members can have the power to pull this kind of act" Sonu replied. "We should stat from there."
"Okay, i have a close friend there, i will ask him to send me all the names of the people present before three years."
"Yeah, and then send me the names, i know someone who can help us to know the background and everything of the people."
"Sure. And Sonu...." Yuvi hesitated a little and then asked "how is mahi?"
"He's better than morning, kids and jaddu rishu and Harry are here so it's helping." Sonu said.
"And you?"
"I am good." Sonu answered.
"Are you sure?" Yuvi asked.
"Yeah, i just want to prove him innocent so that he can stay in India again."
"Don't worry, we will do that." Yuvi answered.
"Yeah, and send me the names as soon as you get."
"Okay, bye sonu." Yuvi said.
"Bye." Sonu replied and they cut the call.

(Sorry it's such a short chapter, but a longer and more interesting chapter is coming soon. Till then take care. Bye!)