1. Purple Hyacinths

720 words :)

today was the day...

today a lot of things had changed in jin's life...

her mom...was left no more as a person, just as a memory in this universe...this cruel world never deserved a pure person like her...maybe that was why she left early, he used to think that but deep down he knew, 

he knew he could have prevented what happened...

he was too small, 5 years to be exact...returning from kindergarten, he found his father's friend on the way....

the mistake he did was, greeting him...never had he greeted him, never had that man come to his house to drop him, never would have that animal seen his mom alone and never would have she been raped and never would she have killed herself...

the worst part was, it all happened in front of his eyes but he could do nothing but cry...he was tied up, watching that man snatch his beloved mother's womanhood by force...all in front of his eyes...

he wanted nothing of this, yet today the paths of his life were changed...

jin was driving towards a direction which brought back numerous memories...to her grave...

it had been 24 years already...but everytime he remembered what happened, he'd cry...

cry since he couldn't protect her...

cry since he loathed himself for being that weak...

it had been years since he visited his mom... he never had the courage to do it since some few years, not after what he had chosen to be in life...

his mom won't like it, but he missed her and he was ready to get scolded if he could get to see her...so he went, where her soul was resting since years...

on the way, he saw a flower shop...

bringing his Mercedes Benz to a halt, he got out and entered the shop, it's calm ambience instantly soothing his frantic soul...

"welcome to our shop sir~", a voice that sounded adorably deep, spoke...

jin turned his head to look at the person to whom the voice belonged...

and there was it... the most enchanting human he could have seen in his whole life...

jin was awestruck by the male's beauty... 

how he was slightly taller than jin, how his dimples appeared as soon as his lips curved upwards, his perfect honey-tanned skin, his eyes that turned to the shape of crescents when he smiled, his adorable and wavy disheveled chocolate brown bangs that reached till his eyebrows, his full lips, that small mole on his nose...just his presence was endearing...it made jin feel the need to protect him...

(here's the pic fellas if you find it difficult to portray his look)

namjoon's jaw was hurting from smiling at his customer...

"uhh...sir....?", namjoon nervously spoke up and jin was dragged out of his trance...

"oh y-yes...i came here to buy some flowers", jin had never been that embarrassed in his whole life as he mentally cursed himself for the stutter...

"which ones would you like, sir?"

"i..i don't really know...can you please recommend?", jin replied, still eyeing the irresistible features of the male in front of him...

"oh, sure... can you please tell me... what feelings do you want to these flowers to convey?", namjoon asked, immediately noticing how jin's expression fell...

"that....i'm sorry and i miss you", jin said...

"oh...i think Purple Hyacinths are perfect for you...please wait for a minute..", jin nodded namjoon went to make a bouquet...

finally wrapping the flowers in a plastic wrap and decorating it with different ribbons, he handed them to jin..

"umm..excuse me sir...i don't know what happened to you and i don't want to interfere but...if it's a memory or a person that hurts you, don't hang on it and move on..stop being guilty and..live your life", namjoon reluctantly spoke, not meeting jin's eyes... and jin could swear he saw namjoon's cheeks turn a little pink...

paying and then thanking namjoon for his words, jin exited the shop...

but not before taking a photo of namjoon secretly...

may be today was not that bad...

_________

sooo.....? that was quite a start i guess .

don't feel shy to vote and comment readers!