24. Bleeding

today was a really good day.. his professor had appreciated taehyung for his project..

but today was slightly bad too... jungkook didn't make it to uni today because of eating 2 gallons of banana ice-cream at night while watching movie...

but taehyung was alright.. he would face-time with jungkook at night... 

he was happily walking on the sidewalk when a black van parked by him and he was suddenly pulled inside by two bulky arms, blindfolded and his mouth was tied...

wait.. umm that was quick?

it's like those movies!! am i getting casted? but the director never met me tho..? nevermind i must be talented that's why he chose me on the spot.. i just know he's gonna be super impressed by me..

soon the black van came to a halt and tae jolted forward from his seat...

he was roughly dragged and he could feel the tiles beneath his feet and then the stairs.. he couldn't see anything but his instincts told him that it was all dark and just like that in movies... he was pushed down on a chair and then he could feel ropes being tied tightly around his hands and legs....

woah it must be some real good drama to feel soooo real

after a few minutes of silence, he heard a few voices which sounded closer to him...

"where is boss hyejin?", a male voice asked...

"in the gym.. she'll be coming in five", a female voice that sounded rather badass spoke...

damn they really put effort...

after a few minutes (again), he could hear noises..

and this time he heard the door open..

"you sure this is him right?", a female voice sounded...

yea you go gurl i'm with you you're doing great sweetie!!!

"yes boss..", then there was a sound that signaled the door was shut off...

and then, his blindfold and mouth gag were removed... he squinted his eyes even though there was not much light in there... he looked in front to see an intimidating female standing there looking even more sassy in complete black...

 he looked in front to see an intimidating female standing there looking even more sassy in complete black

"finally got you!", she smirked, a sinister one on top of that...

"uhh.. noona?", taehyung asked, unsure if he should speak in between of a filming scene...

"huh? noona?... uh nevermind.. yeah what?", the female tilted her head...

"when is the shoot gonna be over? like i couldn't even get to talk to the director", taehyung pouted while hyejin was even more confused...

"what director?"

"the director of this drama or movie or whatever... i really like it tho", tae spoke with a smile, making hyejin stare in disbelief...

"you think this is some movie's shoot?", she asked while taehyung smiled and nodded making hyejin rub her temples in frustration...

"just.... don't do anything to him.. he's... oh lord he's too... leave it!", she struggled with her words and got out of the room after banging the door after her while taehyung blinked...

well i'll just ask her again next time... oh maybe they are recording me! i should act like a victim!

(meanwhile)

"hey jungkook?", namjoon spoke on to the phone while he could hear the boy on the other side...

"yes, hyung?"

"is tae with you? i mean he stll hasn't returned yet and i was wondering so... is he there?", namjoon asked...

"uhh hyung.. he's not here.. have you tried calling him?"

"of course i have jungkook.."

"well that's an issue.", namjoon could hear the concerned words...

"i know right... no matter how busy tae is, he always picks up... jungkook can't you do something?"

"oh hoseok hyung is already tracking his phone's location right now"

"oh alright.. c-can i umm come?", namjoon asked nervously..

"of course hyung... and don't worry, we'll find tae..."

"alright... expect me in 15", namjoon hung up..

(time skip)

namjoon arrived at the penthouse and could feel that something's right... entering the hall, he could see all the four of them sitting there with faces twisted with concern...

"uhh.. what happened?", namjoon asked unsure of how to act in such a situation...

the tension was thicker than jibooty...

"joonie.... tae's kidnapped", jin spoke...

and as if an earthquake had occurred... namjoon could feel his tears brimming at the edge of his eyes while he saw his world shatter....

but then there was a ding sound from his phone... in the hopes of it being tae..namjoon opened it and saw a video...

jimin and hoseok clenched their fists and jaws and jungkook looked as if he had just seen a ghost and life was getting rapidly drained out of him... jin had a blank face while watching namjoon break down...

"jinnie...why is tae.. bleeding?", namjoon spoke, fearing the words that were coming out of his mouth while his face was outlined by warm tears...

______________

i know i'm evil