25. Let me go

unknown:
hi baby <3
why did you block me? :(
see what your brother had to pay for it
[video sent]

unknown:hi baby <3why did you block me? :(see what your brother had to pay for it[video sent]

namjoon and all the others looked at the message...

"j-jinnie... it's the same person..", namjoon's eyes widened and a sense of being watched washed over him... his anxiety started taking over and he trembled slightly because of the chills that ran down his spine...

jin noticed this and quickly made namjoon sit on the couch beside him and held his hand...another ding came all of them looked at the new message that was sent...

unknown:
you wanna get him?

namjoon:
who are you?

unknown:
i'll tell you once we meet ;)

namjoon looked at jin, his tears dried and his eyes puffy...

jin hated all this...

taehyung was not here to make the atmosphere light, jungkook was pale and hadn't spoken a word and was staring into space, hoseok wasn't even attempting to smile and say 'it's gonna be fine, hyung' and jimin was fiddling with his hands that reminded jin of the day he had first met all of them...

he looked at namjoon and he had never seen him in a worst condition...

and that person wanted namjoon...

he had taehyung, and could do anything to him for getting namjoon...

but then a ding resonated through the hall, cutting the tension and his thoughts...

unknown:
[video sent]

everyone peeped in the screen and saw another video... in this video taehyung was screaming and writhing in pain and then suddenly a voice spoke "now if you don't want him to die..".. the camera rolled and focused on a female and she smiled ," then leave jin and come to me namjoon"

jin knew her...

jin knew her all too well...

and after knowing it was her, he couldn't get angrier...

she fucking wanted to snatch namjoon from him...

and that too, using that kind of trick..

jimin and hoseok couldn't get more nervous after seeing hyejin... the girl was a psycho and could do anything... they knew all too well ad the thought of yoongi couldn't help but come in their head...

"h-hyung?", jimin stuttered out of fear, seeing jin's expression.."can i please.. call yoongi here... something might happen to him too"

"call him..", jin spoke, calming down and sitting beside a blank-faced namjoon...

"hyung", jungkook spoke for the first time since what seemed like years and jin looked at him...

"there's no way we're giving them namjoon hyung... but how will i get my tae back?", there were tears in his eyes, as he looked up at his hyung...

jin hadn't seen jungkook more than once... that one time being when he had saved jungkook from his abusive parents...

jungkook didn't cry...but he was right now...

jin rose up and hugged him...

"h-hyung... w-what if she kills him?", jungkook asked...

"she'll not.", namjoon spoke...

"huh?", the other four had looked at namjoon..

"jinnie.. please... let me go", namjoon pleaded, hot tears cascading his face while jin stood there, pale...

was namjoon gonna leave him?

a lone tear slipped from the brim of his eye as he spaced out...

"i need to go jinnie... she has tae there...he's weak and h-he can't handle this... i know him... he might die... me going there is better than him dying... let me go jinnie", namjoon spoke, fresh tears falling everytime he spoke...

"h-hyung.. no... you can't leave jin hyung either..", jungkook spoke, looking at namjoon.." we can find a way.. there must be a way"

"yeah.. maybe if we search a little... something can be found", hoseok spoke...

after calming down, all of them sat down on the couch, trying to think..

"you said she's a.. psychopath?", namjoon furrowed his eyebrows..

"yeah", hoseok responded..

"do you have something like, you know a profile like anything of her? or anything about her past?", namjoon asked while hoseok thought...

"well, we have nothing like that but there goes a rumour that... she was raped by her stepfather multiple times", hoseok spoke...

namjoon seemed to think... why did this sound so familiar?

but then the elevator dinged that drew all their attention...

yoongi appeared in front of them with a fractured hand and a white bandage wrapped around his head....

______________

have a happy 24 hours of curiosity c: