26. Family

Yoongi sat between jimin and hoseok, the amount of tension in the atmosphere thicker than namjoon's thighs...

"see? now everyone is getting hurt because of me...", namjoon spoke, dry tears sticking on his cheeks...

"giving up on you is not an option, namjoon hyung", jimin spoke...

namjoon didn't understand... 

why were all of them so attached? if it was only jin or yoongi, then he'd understand but he hadn't even talked that much to any of them...

but anyhow, he'd have to get taehyung out of there... and the only way to do that, that seemed in sight was giving himself in...

hyejin's whereabouts were so well hidden and nobody knew anything about the place she lived... no matter how many cameras hoseok had checked from all around seoul, he couldn't find anything of help...

at this rate, what could another way be?

nobody had any idea...

at this point, namjoon had just stopped protesting, he knew he wasn't being of any help.. but he wanted to know...

why did hyejin's story sound so.... similar?

he really couldn't remember...

but he wanted to know more... and he knew who was the perfect person for it...

"uhh... hoseok hyung?", namjoon awkwardly spoke up, drawing the attention of all of them... hoseok looked up and with questioning eyes, he asked, "why are you calling me 'hyung', namjoon? c'mon i'm just months older"

"o-oh... alright.. hoseok seems awkward tho..", namjoon rubbed the back of his neck...

"just call me 'hobi', that'd be fine", hoseok smiled, making namjoon's nerves relax...

"yeah so... can we talk.. in private? i mean we can justgo stand in the balcony.. nothing bothersome", namjoon asked while hoseok just hummed and walked there with namjoon..

jin was looking at all of that...

he didn't like it.. (lol)

but he didn't have a darned option... namjoon also needed privacy, he knew it..

so he just let it be..

(meanwhile)

"so.. namjoon what do you want to talk about?", hoseok asked, leaning his body weight on the railing...

"i figured out you would know the most about it-", namjoon was cut off by hoseok..

"is it something about jin hyung?", hoseok looked curious, not really teasing in a way..

"no.. it's about that girl... what was her name tho?"

"ryu hyejin"

"yeah.. hyejin... you said she's a psychopath...but, like, what has she done?", namjoon asked, perceptive...

"i told you there was a rumour that she was raped multiple times by her stepfather... may be that's true... let's just take it into consideration... about what she has done, well... you should prolly ask what she has not", hoseok said..

"she is said to have her victims to get roasted? i don't know what kind of shit is that but it's true... she's actually really cruel and is said to not just kill her captives but bleed them to death, creating cuts everyday on their body... no one has ever escaped, that's the kind of security her head-quarters have... even though some have, they were caught again anyways... and since no one ever got away, that's why the info of her head-quarters really remains so much of a darned secret..."

"but ain't there, like... any way we can go there and come out too? that'd require a plan tho", namjoon verbally thought...

"we'd probably need to brainstorm more", hoseok chuckled and namjoon smiled...

"anyways its nice getting to know you, namjoon... of course, i know the details about you, but as a person? i can why jin hyung is so whipped... you just have that vibe", hoseok chuckled yet again, making namjoon smile too..

"thanks, i guess... it's great getting to know you too, hobi hyung... ooh and i got to know that you are also a 94 liner..?", namjoon asked while hoseok nodded..

"yup... it's my first time having a friend born in the same year as me... i didn't have anyone beside the three of us and of course now, you, yoongi and taehyung have joined the family..", hoseok smiled and namjoon could see the purity that lied in that smile...

he could now understand...

why were they not letting go...

he was in their family... a part of their family now...

they couldn't just let go, could they?

if it was namjoon in their place, he'd have done the same...

he felt warm... a feeling that was qyiute different but quite similar to 'love'...

if jin was his home, then all these people were his family now... why couldn't he understand it sooner?

anyways, now he knows, so he'll try his best not to leave them and of course, bring back his brother...

he had told himself that...

________________

trust me i live for namseok's friendship