12. Friend

jin was shocked...

no...

'shocked' would an understatement....

he could already imagine his jaw-dropping to the ground and his skin going pale while namjoon coming in his direction..

but none of that happened....

instead he stood there watching the scene in front of him...

namjoon saw yoongi and immediately rushed towards him, hugging him... but he noticed that the mint-head was rather awkward with hugs as he tried to hug namjoon back...

hoseok and jimin had already come out of the room and saw the scene and they would be lying if they say that they weren't sweating because of jin's aura right now...

"thank you for taking care of me", yoongi bowed to all three of them...

"i'm grateful to you for looking out for my friend", namjoon bowed too...

and suddenly, namjoon's eyes met jin's... making an involuntary smile rise up on jin's face...

namjoon furrowed his eyebrows a bit and jin could have sworn he got a heart attack...

"ah~! have i ever.... seen you before...?", namjoon asked and jin reminisced their first encounter...

"huh? may be you're mistaken... i don't remember seeing you anywhere", jin tried to look everywhere other than namjoon...

"oh..okay then.. hope you all have a nice day", namjoon smiled and bowed which was followed by yoongi too... the other three did the same...

and as soon as the friends got into the elevator, jin's laugh echoed through the penthouse...

but he suddenly stopped... making it even more creepier...

"so.... do you both have anything to say?", jin asked and hobi and jimin could see the future that was about to follow...

"h-hyung w-we-", jimin was about to speak but was cut off by jin...

"YOU ASSHATS DO YOU NOT HAVE A DAMNED BRAIN YOU FOOLS??!!", jin was in absolute rage as he started chasing hoseok and jimin round the penthouse...

jimin and hoseok were screaming due to the sheer fright that instilled in them at the moment...

(meanwhile)

namjoon was driving and yoongi was in the passenger seat, staring outside the window...

yoongi noticed that namjoon wasn't going in the direction of their shop but instead somewhere else...

"why are we not going to the shop?", yoongi asked while namjoon responded, eyes not moving away from the road...

"i'm taking you to my house"

yoongi didn't protest.. he knew it was no use..

he knew namjoon would bug him to the moment he spills everything....

it was too much for him...

everything was too much for him...

yoongi just wanted to rest... at least go a day without worrying about anything...

but seeing the circumstances now, he knew that, that day was still afar...

they entered namjoon's apartment and yoongi sat at the comfy couch while namjoon went inside the kitchen to fetch some coffee...

after seating himself down beside yoongi, namjoon asked, "so, what exactly happened? i want every detail..."

yoongi explained everything to him... everything

it felt good... he was tired from keeping it all in and he was thankful that not even once, namjoon interrupted him...

it was as if a whole weight that was crushing his heart was lifted off... telling namjoon how he felt, yoongi realised that for the first time he had a friend..

namjoon patted yoongi's back comfortingly...

"you deserve a rest, yoongi", namjoon said pursing his lips while yoongi nodded, dry tears still clinging on his cheeks...

"you look tired... you can go inside that room down the hallway.. it's a guestroom...c'mon now, go and sleep.. i won't let anyone disturb you", namjoon smiled...

and once again, yoongi was grateful... he would have been embarrassed if namjoon would've hugged him or something... not that it wasn't comforting... he was just awkward about even trivial things...

yoongi finally trudged down the hallway to the guest-room.. he didn't why he was so tired but as soon as his face met the soft pillow, sleep engulfed him...

"i really hope he doesn't take it too hard on himself", namjoon thought and pouted...

it was going to be evening soon...

but then he suddenly heard his phone buzz...

unknown-
hi :)

___________________

me- mwahahaha (evil laugh)