Special Chapter- Taekook

"JUNGKOOOOK", taehyung yelled as soon as he entered the penthouse..

"oh, you are back tae... what did the doctor say?", jungkook asked, looking up from his game...

"THEY SAID I'M FREAKING PREGNANT", taehyung huffed looking at jungkook as the latter's eyes almost popped out of their sockets...

"WHAT THE FUCK IN MY SPARKLING UNICORN CUPCAKES! YOU ARE PREGNANT??!!", jungkook jumped up from his seat on the couch..

"yes.. do you.. perhaps not want it?", taehyung asked, his state becoming even more vulnerable by the second...

"no no no baby... i-i definitely want it.. in fact i'm soooo damn happy!!", jungkook happily hugged taehyung, making him release a relieved breathe...

"i love you so so much", jungkook whispered in taehyung ears, pecking his earlobe..

"me too", taehyung mumbled, hugging his husband tightly, his warmth comforting him like no other blanket could...

___________________

(after three months)

(Jungkook pov)

"i want an ice-cream.. right.now.", tae was sitting on the bed, his hands folded and a poker expression on his face..

"tae? baby?.. it's like.. 3 in the night.. where will i get an ice-cream?", i spoke as tenderly as possible cuz GOD DO I GET FRUSTRATED....

this is nothing... just nothing..

his mood swings are  FUCKING WORST..
he used to be soo bubbly and adorable but lately he's not even been smiling like WHY??!! like no fucking expression and THAT CREEPS THE SHIT OUT OF ME HE'S MORE INTIMIDATING THAN HOBI AND JIMIN HYUNG!!
and i'm going insane here cuz his cravings are EVEN WORST!!

sometimes he wakes up at 5 in morning saying he wants a home-made chocolate cake and sometimes he calls me when i'm in a meeting.. yeah in a fucking meeting. 

AND ASKS ME TO BUY HIM SOME SPICY TTAEKBOKKI LIKE HE FUCKING DOESN'T EVEN EAT spicy food TF?!

And when i do... he's like, "Oh sorry jungkook i don't want it now"

TF?!

and he says all that with that damned poker face and i'm so scared I CAN'T UTTER SHIT!

one thing i know is...

we're never doing raw again..

____________

(after 6 months)

(a/n pov)

"jungkook", tae's nervous voice could be heard while jungkook furrowed his brows... he was at their headquarters right now...

"my-.. it looks like my water broke..", taehyung spoke as jungkook's eyes widened, "shit, wait there baby i'm coming in 5"

"ok.. come soon.. i-it's paining...", jungkook hung up and rushed inside jin's office...

"hyung i'm going tae's water broke", and without waiting for a second he rushed out to his car and drove off, speeding in between lanes cuz he didn't care.. taehyung was the only one on his mind right now and nothing else mattered..

reaching the penthouse in a hussle as he was, he immediately carried the boy to his car and off the hospital...

taehyung would let out occasional whimpers while jungkook held his hand, hoping to reduce the pain...

soon enough, they reached the hospital, the staff quickly carrying taehyung away as jungkook was given a surgical costume to wear for the surgery...

as soon as he entered the ward, the operation had begun while he just sat there, beside taehyung holding his hand...

taehyung wasn't screaming... instead he laid there, very calm, clutching onto jungkook's hand...

but that was the problem... he wasn't screaming, jungkook was...

taehyung wasn't screaming... he put all the force in clutching jungkook's hand instead so now jungkook was squirming on his seat while occasionally screaming in pain...

"tae baby? if you could please put a bit... less force? my hand's gonna break", he managed to let the words out as his hand grew numb by the second and tears drew lines on his face...

finally after what seemed like an eternity, the operation was successful and jungkook was unconscious, taehyung being wide awake and oh so bright...

soon his brother and other friends rushed in, panic stricken expressions on their face... jungkook was awake by now...

"tae?! are you okay?! did it hurt too much?", namjoon asked, cupping taehyung cheeks like a mom while the others stood back and jungkook blinked at them...

"i think you... are asking that question to the wrong person, namjoon hyung", jimin said, looking at jungkook's what seemed like broken and bleeding hand...

"oh my god jungkook! how did that happen?!", namjoon now turned to him while jungkook looked at taehyung who was looking guiltily at his husband...

"it's okay hyung... it was worth it..", jungkook spoke, rising up from his seat and sitting next to taehyung, pecking the latter's lips tenderly...

"you did it", jungkook smiled his widest and most beautiful smile, taehyung returning the same, "we did it"

and soon their baby was brought to them, taehyung scooping her gently in his arms and looking lovingly at the girl, all the others cooing at how adorable she was...

she opened her eyes, making the other's gasp looking at her bambi windows to the world...

"she's like jungkook!", jimin spoke, not being able to turn away from the adorable baby...

looking in front of her, there were 7 men, looking at her and not realising that they themselves looked like excited babies and she smiled...

her mouth turning into a really small but cute rectangle and the whole family awed...

"i guess she doesn't completely look like jungkook after all"

________________________

i'm sobbing
you're sobbing
let's have a sobbing party