Special Chapter- Yoonminseok

it had been two hours of yoongi's nap and jimin and hoseok were.... relieved...

it had been a hectic day...

from yoongi's monthly check-up to his fuss about his music studio.. everything was handled and they finally sat on the couches, relaxed...

with jimin hugging hobi like a koala, everything was just going fine as they themselves took a nap after an exhausting day...

(after a few hours)

jimin slurred in his sleep and sleepily looked up to find hoseok staring at him, with the absolute whipped look in his eyes...

"don't look at me like that", jimin pouted and turned his face to the side, resting it on the elder's chest, listening to his calm heartbeats...

"alright i won't", hoseok shrugged ever so nonchalantly but inside he was everything but.. nonchalant...

"like you can help it", jimin scoffed...

"right.. i can't", hobi smiled and pecked jimin's head, and stood up, helping jimin up too in the process..."let's check on yoongi first"

and soon they entered in their massive room, to find yoongi... nowhere...

not the bed, not the bathroom and not the walk-in closet...

"i guess, we should check in the kitchen", jimin suggested and they headed to the destination..

and found him...

sitting on the countertop, looking smol as ever, having a whole gallon of namjoon's chocolate ice-cream in his hands, his face having ice-cream and him licking his fingers...

the definition of what one would call adorable...

wait... namjoon's chocolate iceream?

well, shit.

"yoongi? baby? you do know how joonie hyung would be when he'll see you like this, right?", jimin asked to yoongi, cautiously walking over to him... because yoongi, when pregnant, was unpredictable...

he could, just now, if he wanted, draw out a spatula from the cutlery drawer and hit jimin right on the head or throw the gallon straight up, spilling the ice-cream everywhere, much to hobi's dismay...

but he did none of that.. fortunately.

instead he just sat there and looked at his husbands with those adorable puppy eyes that could melt anyone's heart...

and taking that as a chance, jimin gently took the gallon away from the big baby..

yoongi now looked at his empty but chocolatey hands and then once again at hobi and jimin... and it creeped the shit out of them because they knew, yoongi was gonna do something...

"b-but why would joon be mad? h-he should understand me", yoongi spoke in a little voice, tears brimming...

"aww.. don't worry baby i'll buy you another gallon.. don't cry now", hoseok came close, relieved that yoongi hadn't done anything so far... then he slowly caressed his cheeks, helping him off the countertop...

"and yes baby, don't eat that much of ice-cream... you know you'll get yourself and the baby sick", jimin spoke, walking yoongi down to their room...

and soon enough, they were inside their room, all cuddled up and soft...

"so... when am i getting to go to my music studio again?", yoongi asked, looking hopefullyat his husbands who just sighed..

"not until the delivery, baby... you need to rest more.. plus it's just a few months left..", hobi spoke up, slightly combing the latter's bangs...

"but... can't hoseokie go and bring my equipment here?", yoongi spoke with his puppy eyes and pout on full display, knowing it did things to the other two..."pwease, for yoongi?"

"alright", hoseok sighed, not being able to look into those shining eyes and just losing himself and kissing the boy all over his face...

"but promise you won't overwork", jimin help his pinky... his really small pinky finger out for yoongi to hold...

(a/n- i'm sorry jimin i had to T_T)

"yoongi promises", he held jimin's pinky and pecked his lips...

and soon enough, all of them, yet again, were asleep...

(after a few months)

yoongi sat at the hospital bed with a poker face until his two husbands appeared along with his silly friends, all grinning that made him stretch out in a gummy smile too...

"hey yoongi hyung!! my frand!! congratulations!!!"

"where's the baby tho?"

"hi baby... are you fine?"

"hey yoongi, how was the surgery?"

"how does the baby look?"

"you got me worried.. did it hurt too much?"

all the questions chimed in as yoongi replied and nodded... "i'm fine"..

and soon enough, the baby was brought in for them to see...

she was sleeping peacefully as all of them peered at her in adoration...

she looked absolutely like an angel...

with a middle finger sticking out.

____________________

soft yoongi is what i live for T^T