27. Wake up

jin was having enough... meanwhile jimin and yoongi were trying not to laugh seeing jin's expression...

he stood up and went to the two figures who were laughing and talking as if they knew each other for years...suddenly coming from behind them, he put his arms on both their shoulders, leaning between them and made hoseok and namjoon flinch...

"so... how close are you both?", jin narrowed his eyes at hoseok while namjoon sighed, "jinnie.."

"ooh hyung... are you jealous?", hoseok smirked...

"yes i am... now please if you can go and spend time with your boyfriends..", jin had a sickening sweet smile on his face while hoseok snorted and waltzed inside...

"so.. baby, what were you both talking about?", jin asked, interest piqued..

"nothing much... i just asked him about hyejin", namjoon spoke and pouted, which jin noticed...

"what happened baby?", he leaned onto the railing and looked at namjoon who sighed, tears slowly brimming in his eyes...

"nothing... i'm just wondering, it's already almost mid-night...would they have given something to eat to tae?"

jin sighed, knowing he had no answer to the question...

"this is it... there's no way we're getting taehyungie back like this and we can't just sit back...we need to do something as fast as possible jinnie... this is all just a waste of time..", namjoon spoke..

"HYUNG!!", jungkook shouted from inside and jin responded by a 'Coming!' and looked at namjoon...

"let's go inside baby and see what's happening... we'll order dinner and then sleep, hmm?", jin pecked namjoon's cheek and sighed, holding his hand and walking inside with him...

"hyung i've got an idea!!", jungkook shouted as soon as jin and namjoon entered the hall, making namjoon flinch a little...

(time skip)

namjoon-
where do i have to come?

unknown-
oh i've been waiting for you
it's xxxxx warehouse, xxxx road.
came at 5 p.m. tomorrow baby

namjoon-
alright

'Jin hated it' would be an understatement right now... he was absolutely dreading all this...

this plan that jungkook had told them...

the all ate dinner and went to their own respective rooms with their partners...

but jungkook was alone... laying on the soft mattress, staring at the ceiling, in solitude...he missed taehyung, a lot...

he regretted not going to uni today... if he had been there, taehyung wouldn't be kidnapped and now god knows what hyejin might have done...

he dreaded just the thought of it and he had sworn to himself that he would make her suffer...

what had his family done to face this? why couldn't they live peacefully? he and his brothers... but then again, you can't really expect a peaceful life if you are in the mafia...

but he just couldn't sleep, his head and heart, both were in a mess and the thought of what might be happening to taehyung horrified him...

he couldn't sleep a blink... and all he did was shed silent tears in the dark of the night...

11 a.m. and jungkook was still sleeping when the alarm rang...

"bodoom bodoom bodoom let's get it get get bodoom bodoom bodoom let's get it get get bodoom bodoom-"

jungkook threw his phone outside the window and slept... he had just fallen asleep a few hours ago...

jin was watching all this and sighed... "i swear i'm not giving him pocket money for a new phone.. this is the fourth one this month"

reaching towards the edge of jungkook's bed, he kicked the brunette with all his power, making jungkook fall on the other side of the bed but...

jin could still hear the snores... jungkook slept like the dead and jin absolutely hated it so he went on for his super-secret grand-master technique...

Nipple attack

"AAhh!! hyung!!", jungkook shouted and rose up from where he had fallen on the floor...

"well that's what you get for not waking up... come and eat breakfast now", jin spoke and went went while jungkook sighed, groggily rubbing his eyes, to wake himself up...

today they were going to confront hyejin....

they had a plan... that wasn't full-proof...

everything depended on them only...

what could go wrong?

everything...

____________________________

chaos from the next ch.