10. Kidnap?

(the next day)

namjoon entered his shop to see yoongi already there arranging flowers...

"hey yoongi! good morning~", namjoon greeted which yoongi responded by a little smile...

"what are you doing so early here today?", namjoon asked him, making yoongi look at him..

"uhh... just nothing", yoongi couldn't really meet namjoon's eyes and namjoon read that in his eyes...

"what happened? what's wrong?", he had a stern look on his face while yoongi still avoided his eyes... namjoon saw this and his eyes softened...

"c'mon yoongi..you can tell me", namjoon chuckled jokingly but yoongi just kept his head down..

with a trembling voice, yoongi finally spoke, "actually namjoon... i can be kicked out of my apartment anytime soon... the owner had warned me several times"

and the atmosphere suddenly became tense...

"i don't have any savings left with me so i am not able to pay any rent", yoongi looked down again, only to once again raise his head...

"so i... wanted to ask you... if i get kicked out-", yoongi couldn't even finish his sentence when namjoon spoke up, "you can stay at mine"

"no...i don't think i'm gonna do that... i don't wanna be a burden", yoongi denied the offer..

"you're not a burden yoongi... i'll increase your salary too and you can live at my apartment", namjoon offered yet again but yoongi was still adamant..

"i'm not gonna do that... rather than that, can i just... uhh... stay at the shop?", yoongi tried to look everywhere but namjoon..

"at the shop?"

"please namjoon"

namjoon sighed, weakened by his friend's pleading eyes..

"listen yoongi... i'm not gonna stop you but.. won't it be uncomfortable?", namjoon asked and yoongi could see the worry in his eyes..

"i'll be fine.. really", yoongi assured and they went back to work..

(time skip)

almost 8 p.m. and namjoon had already gone back home, leaving yoongi alone in the shop...

yoongi had told namjoon that he would lock the shop after putting out some boxes and that was what he was doing right now...

getting done with his work, he headed back to his apartment...

on the way of his walk back to his apartment, yoongi had been in his thoughts... well that was until he got a weird feeling..

he looked back... no one

after a few steps, he again looked back... there was an unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach...

his pace quickened and he was sweating... becoming even more panicked after hearing footsteps behind him, yoongi started running...

well that was until, he felt someone pull the back of his bag and pull him down to the ground along with it...

yoongi panted and opened his eyes to someone with a mask hovering above him...

yoongi wanted to punch and kick the person but he didn't have any energy left... so instead of rage, tears pooled in his eyes...

was this how he was going to die? what had he done wrong to deserve the kind of life he had? every time he tried to stay strong, why did something bad always happen? just why couldn't something good happen?

the man seemed alarmed as he heard someone's footsteps... yoongi also heard them...

this was his chance..

yoongi started shouting to be immediately shut by a hand on his mouth, but he continued nonetheless... his hand was on yoongi's nose too, preventing the oxygen from entering his nostrils, making him unconscious eventually...

but looks like it was too late for the man,  two other people were already there...

the man dropped yoongi to the ground harshly and tried to run away only to be punched to the ground by one of them... they had fire in their eyes...

his face was met by another hard fist and he squirmed on the ground, blood being drawn out of his mouth and the cuts on his cheek...

he fainted, not being able to stand the pain any longer...

the next time yoongi woke up, he didn't find himself in his room..

instead he saw a very luxurious room, and he panicked..

he wondered what had happened when he had fainted...

but soon he heard the click sound of the door opening...

he looked to his side to see two gods walking towards him...

both of them had fair skin, both had that killing sharp jawline..

when they smiled, the whole room seemed to light up, yoongi was in a trance..

he had never seen someone more beautiful... 

one of them had a heart smile, and the other's eyes almost closed when he smiled... their beauty seemed other-worldly..

as soon as they acknowledge yoongi's presence, they, with their angel-like smiles walked towards them...

"you're awake", one of them uttered and yoongi couldn't be more in awe... he had to force himself to get out of his trance...

"meet us... i'm jung hoseok but you can call me hobi", the one with the heart smile said...

"and i'm jimin", the guy with crescent eyes introduced...

and yoongi realized, he was still staring at them..

______________________

 yoonminseok are just...UWUUUU