Special chapter- Namjin

"but jinnie!~~... i can't stay all day in bed!~", namjoon whined and pouted like a five year old while jin shook his head, and cupped namjoon's bread cheeks..

"listen joonie baby... it can be harmful for the baby inside you... please try to understand.", jin was literally pleading him right now while namjoon just stubbornly pouted..

"you don't love me! if you did, you'd listen to me!", namjoon was still facing away from jin, while he sighed, side-hugging namjoon...

"you do know that i love you a lot joonie... and you have to take care of yourself and the baby for just two more months... can you please do that for me? i don't want you to be hurt.. even if there are so many maids and yoongi and tae to give you company too, you still have to be careful you know... after the delivery, i'll take you to every place that you want, but for now please stay at home, baby.. please?", jin was pleading while namjoon turned to meet his eyes and huffed...

"...ok...but you, you are not getting any kisses for those two months", namjoon said and now it was jin's turn to pout...

"ah wae?! i'm taking care of you and i'll not even get kisses! that's unfair!~", jin whined while namjoon just ignored him for now and eventually slipped into slumber...

jin sighed and went out of the room to sit with jungkook, jimin and hoseok who were almost in the same condition as him, having worn-out expressions on their faces...

(time skip)

jin entered his room to see namjoon sleeping peacefully on their bed and immediately his eyes softened at the sight of the younger... 

he walked slowly not to wake him up and laid beside him, facing the sleeping boy and pulled him closer so now namjoon was snuggling his face in jin's neck....

"you must be tired all the time taking all the load of the baby, right? i wish i could help you joonie and i'm sorry for being that strict...", jin spoke softly even though he knew that namjoon wasn't able to listen...

namjoon slurred in his sleep and nuzzled his face further into the crook of jin's neck while hugging him like the koala bear that he was...

"mmm... sausages..", namjoon mumbled while jin let out a deep throaty chuckle... namjoon was looking like an endearing 5-year old with his puffy cheeks and full lips...

his lips were just millimeters apart from touching jin's neck...

jin didn't know if it was just him or namjoon was actually sniffing his neck...

bite.

oh and for the love of the sister of loretto.

jin bit his lips to stop the scream of his mouth from escaping while tears slowly made their way out of the corners of his eyes from the immense pain... slowly getting out of namjoon's grip, he walked over to the mirror to see the red teeth marks on his neck... if namjoon had bit any harder he would be bleeding by now...

he turned back, glaring daggers at a sleeping namjoon and huffed, "i'll forgive you since you're cute", and walked out of the room...

(after two months)

namjoon had given birth to a daughter and jin had named her Minji...she was still just a month old so she needed someone to watch her....

jimin, hoseok and yoongi already had a five months old daughter named yoonji and taehyung and jungkook also had almost month old daughter named eunji...

so taehyung volunteered to watch over minji too for a day so that namjoon and jin could spend some quality time together...

right now, they were on the top of Namsan tower, gazing at the beautiful nightscape of seoul after a day full of fun memories....

jin pulled namjoon towards him, back-hugging him and planted a soft kiss on namjoon's nape, later nuzzling his head on namjoon's shoulder...

"remember the first time i hugged you?", jin asked..

"i remember... i was red back then", namjoon giggled slightly at the memory making jin smile in the process too...

"well its not as if you're any different now", jin snorted while namjoon turned in his arms, now facing him...

"you really are inviting trouble now, are you?", namjoon glared at jin, not realising that his soft cheeks made him look rather endearing than intimidating...

"oops, i'm scared", jin let out a deep throaty chuckle making namjoon pout again...

"you're such a tease", namjoon mumbled...

"i'm sorry baby but you..", jin pulled namjoon's cheeks lightly, "are toooo cute when you pout"

"whatever", namjoon huffed and folded his hands and faced sideways, still in jin's strong hold...

taking this as a chance, jin smooched namjoon's cheek...

and just when he was about to give him another kiss on cheek, namjoon turned his head again to say something but instead his lips got sealed by jin's... and as if it was a reflex, his eyes closed, as they slowly and softly kissed each other...

when they withdrew, jin connected their foreheads, and looked into the eyes of the boy in his arms...

his eyes that could hold a million mikrokosmos...

Namjoon, for him, was an epiphany that he could still love and not just hurt... that he wasn't worthless...
Namjoon was a serendipity... he had come suddenly and unexpectedly, but ended up being the most precious person in jin's life...
he cherished Namjoon.. for keeping his inner child alive and giving him such a precious present in form of a daughter...
Namjoon had given him a new form of begin, a new him...
Namjoon had told him that everythingoes, and that he should stop holding onto the past.. that none was his fault since it wasn't in his hand anyway...
Namjoon had felt like a daydream, but jin never wanted it to be over..
Love that seemed so far away for him.. Namjoon was the only one who brought it close to him...

so he really wanted to say this...

"joonie?"

"hmm?"

"you are My universe"

namjoon giggled at that and pecked jin's lips once again...

"what was that for?", jin asked while namjoon just shook his head..

"nothing... i just love you too much", namjoon pecked jin's lips again...

"not more than me though", jin placed another smooch on namjoon's lips which the younger didn't let go off.. and slowly his hands made their way to the back of jin's head, disheveling the combed hair while jin held him tighter as they deepened the kiss...

how many times had they kissed? to be honest, they had lost count...

but in ever kiss and hug and peck, there was a different feeling... different than the one before and different than the one after...

everything was just so imperfect that it looked like the most perfect thing you could see...and for both Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin...

this was Home...

____________________

namjin got me balling my eyes out help me