29. Not Bruised

Hyejin just stood there... absolute stupor on her face...

everything had happened so fast...

namjoon was lying on the floor, in a pool of blood...

jin was sobbing in front of her...

the four men behind her were dead silent...

and she didn't know what happened but all her agony from the past kicked in, giving her a panic attack...

her breaths became heavier, and black and white dots started covering her already blurry vision... and she fell to the ground with a thud...

jin lifted his head up, the other four in the room doing the same...

hyejin had fainted on the floor, a little distance away from namjoon...

jin made an eye contact with jungkook.. this was their chance...

 so he rushed to namjoon and shook him...

"j-joonie!!", he spoke, his voice breaking being so over-whelmed... and namjoon...

slowly opened his eyes...

"oh... jinnie? i'm fine", he spoke, rising up from his laying position...

"oh god!", jin released a relieved breath, "i thought you... really...", he kissed namjoon's forehead, getting a smile from him in return...

"mmpphhhh", jungkook, tried to speak, taking them out of their lovely moment and into reality, as they hurried over to the two tied men...

jin could hear loud footsteps of guards and he had to get prepared, quick...

ripping off the duct tape, from their mouths as they hissed in pain, all of them stood up... namjoon and yoongi standing behind the barrier of the four mafias...

there were not many men and jin, jungkook, hoseok and jimin could handle all of them...

"joonie?", jin whispered as the men came inside the room with heavy and loaded guns in their hands...

"hmm?", namjoon answered back...

"you and yoongi go, search where taehyung is and release him... try not to hurt yourself while we're handling these men here, hmm?", jin asked as namjoon and yoongi listened attentively..

"hmm", namjoon and yoongi answered back and soon the firing began...

jimin shot the men at fatal points, scoring a bull's eye while hoseok moved fast, his limbs in full action...

jin and jungkook were swinging men together with using all the strength in their bodies as they snatched the mens' guns and started shooting too...

namjoon was continuously flinching as he tried to get out of there... they were almost at the gate when bullet flew right past them and got stuck in the wall, creating a dent...

and that's when, seeing namjoon's panicked state, yoongi pulled him outside ans snuck out to the other hallways, opening and checking every room for a sign of taehyung.. this floor was filled with room containing guns, and knives...

and that creeped out both of them...

there were so many rooms, a complete white one and then a complete black one and taehyung was found nowhere...

 panic, once again, surged inside namjoon...

"y-yoongi.. what if she..?", and as if his question was obvious, yoongi answered, walking close to namjoon, "she wouldn't have", and patted his friend's in a reassuring manner...

they climbed up the stairs and started opening each and every door in the hallway...

this was the floor with the bedrooms, all having an elegant and luxurious vibe... guess mafia business makes a lot of money...

they were not really hopeful that taehyung would be here...

how could he even be here? hyejin would have kept him tied somewhere and this, surely didn't look like a place to do so...

but they still checked thinking "what if?"

they had opened almost every door..but still a few were left...

and they were in the dark corner of the hallway...

opening the first door, they found him... they had found taehyung!

not tied and bruised up, no blood sticking anyhere and no clothes ripped...

just lying comfortably, in the middle of the room, on a bed that looked oh so comfortable, eating snack while watching 'strong woman do bong soon'

(a/n- don't blame me it's my favourite)

"oh! hyung? what are you doing here?", taehyung smiled and asked while yoongi and namjoon just stared at him in stupor....

someone please slap us this ain't earth

________________

lmao got a shock?