5. Masturbating

767 words :D

hoseok and jimin sat next to each other in hoseok's bed...

jimin used to wonder this from time to time...what were they? what exactly was the relationship between the two of them? friends with benefits? nahh...jimin knew better...

but he didn't have the courage to confess anything..he was too scared of rejection...ruining what they have right now between them was not in his plan so he just kept it as it is...

breaking jimin's chains of thoughts, hoseok spoke...

"what's wrong, jiminie?", he asked..

"h-huh..nothing", jimin non-chalantly said..

but hoseok wasn't a fool..he could clearly see it in jimin's eyes...

hoseok, to be very honest, wanted more than the relationship they had between them but he feared rejection, same as jimin...

so at the end of the day, they didn't ever found themselves in each other's arms cuddling... it was always just needs..

today, when hoseok saw the mint-head, he immediately extracted all his details... and he was planning on telling jimin about the boy too...

"hey jimin, today i saw this boy at namjoon's shop... he looks like he was newly hired today.."

"oh... who was it?"

hoseok show him the photo of yoongi which he had secretly taken...

"am i the only one or he's just so.....soooo damn cute!", jimin said, not being able to tear his gaze away...

"no...i found him cute too! he looks like a little cat!", hoseok agreed..

"i feel like i already have a crush on him!", jimin spoke, looking at hoseok...

"wait..you too?", hoseok tried to contain a laugh as he saw the jimin's expression turn into a 'what did i even expect?' one...

(meanwhile)

here was jungkook in his room... doing...ummm....things...

"mmmHHHH"

"AAAhh"

his moans resonated in the room as he masturbated himself to taehyung's photo..

well that was until the door flew open, with jin entering inside...

jungkook froze in his place on the bed...

jin came and saw taehyung's photo on jungkook's phone but his attention didn't go to jungkook's exposed member immediately...

"so... exactly WHAT THE HELL were you doing?", jin stood there on the side of the bed staring at jungkook and then he realised...

"THERE'S A FUCKING THING KNOWN AS KNOCKING, YOU FUCKING OLD WALNUT!!!", jungkook screamed at jin while covering his exposed member... jin hastily covered his eyes...

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU MASTURBATING JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK??!!", jin screamed, still covering his eyes...

"GET OUT OLD MAN!", Jungkook screamed at jin again..

jin ran out of his room, slamming the door shut after him...

he bent on his knees, and panted...

"OH MY HOLY EYES!!",he yelled in despair, "WHAT DID I DO TO SEE THAT, LORD?!"

Hoseok and jimin came rushing to him....

"hyung! what happened?!", jimin asked..

hoseok looked at the closed door leading to jungkook's room..

"did something happen to jungkookie?", he asked but before jin could answer, hoseok had already reached the door handle, close to opening it...

"DON'T. OPEN. THE. DOOR.", jin spoke from his place and hoseok immediately came towards him...

"you're yelling as if you saw him masturbating hyung", jimin and hoseok laughed while looking at him...

they noticed jin's silence and their laughters ceased... 

"wait...did you really?", jimin asked, his eyes almost as large as saucers...

"let's please not talk about the death of my innocent eyes", jin spoke as if he was mourning but immediately returned to his aura of a lovesick puppy...

"anyways, i'm going to see my namjoon! bye!", he happily skipped outside the penthouse and onto the elevator to get to the ground floor...

jimin and hoseok saw the obvious aura of happiness that radiated off from jin as soon as namjoon came to his mind and shook their head...

"i wonder when he'll make a move", jimin said and hoseok agreed, "yeah..he's absolutely whipped for him, i really hope namjoon accepts his feelings...it's been long that we saw hyung this happy"...

(meanwhile)

namjoon was sitting on his couch, knowing that soon he'd receive yet another bouquet...

the doorbell rang and he eagerly ran to open the door, just to see taehyung standing there...

"oh..it's just you", namjoon spoke...

"huh? what did you mean by 'just' you, hyung? are you not happy to see me?", taehyung spoke, giving namjoon sad puppy eyes...

taehyung entered and and closed the door to namjoon's apartment...but then there was another doorbell that rang...

namjoon hastily pushed taehyung aside and opened the door, causing taehyung to stumble slightly and wonder if he really is his brother...

just after a matter of seconds, namjoon happily skipped inside with a large dimple smile displayed on his face as taehyung looked at him weirdly...

"you look lovestruck hyung", he shook his head... but sensing namjoon's silence to his comment he looked up with wide eyes...

"wait... really?!"

________________________

lmao jungkook