Chapter 2 - Whimsical Encounter with Destiny

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Fern (Point of View):

I kept tossing and turning, the bed felt so uncomfortable, and the chilly air cut through, making it seem almost like it was snowing. (Why can't I find my blanket anywhere?)

Slowly, I opened my eyes, gazing at an unfamiliar place for about five seconds, trying to process what I was seeing. (Is this a dream?)

I rose from the ground, taking in my surroundings. It felt too vivid to be just a dream.

"What on earth is happening? Am I still asleep?" I muttered to myself, standing alone in the quiet street.

(Where on earth am I?)

In an attempt to make sense of my surroundings, I pinched my arm, wincing at the sharp pain, and surveyed the unfamiliar place.

"Oh no... did I die and get reborn?" I panicked, questioning the circumstances of my death.

(How did I even die?)

(I don't even know where this place is.)

(What am I going to do now?)

(I don't even have any survival skills.)

"I want to go home; I hope this is just a dream. I really wish," I muttered, closing my eyes and crossing my fingers, desperately hoping to wake up back in my room. However, as I opened my eyes, I found myself still in this mysterious place.

"Oh no... why haven't I returned? Is this a reincarnation? What exactly happened? This is unbelievable," I pondered, halting in my tracks when my reflection caught my eye in a nearby glass.

(What in the world!?)

"Oh my goodness, my hair is black, and my eyes are purple!? What's going on with my eyes? They were supposed to be light brown, like my original hair!" I exclaimed while staring at my reflection. Suddenly, I noticed a stunning woman with silver hair and purple eyes.

She was captivating, her snow-white hair was incredibly beautiful, especially as she shimmered under the moonlight. Her beauty surpassed any celebrities I'd seen in my world; it was truly out of this world.

"Wow," I uttered, mesmerized by the woman in a gorgeous purple dress. She was undeniably the loveliest creature I had ever seen!

(Oh no. She's looking at me!)

"Excuse me, dear child, have you seen a star in the sky? I believe it landed in this area," she asked, her beautiful face still capturing my attention.

(Her waist is incredibly small, like a Barbie doll.)

(She's so beautiful.)

(If I were a tall man with a good reputation, I'd marry this wonderful woman in front of me.)

"Dear?" the woman with silver hair said, and I couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty; I couldn't stop gazing at her face.

"Yes, miss pretty lady?" I replied with a smile, feeling even more blessed when she smiled back so charmingly at me.

(Oh my goodness!)

(Her smile is even more beautiful!)

(Marry me! Or let me be your little maid, miss!)

(I'll worry about my situation later...)

"Have you seen the shining light that landed here? If you don't mind telling me," she asked, and I shook my head indicating that I hadn't.