Chapter 97 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

(What?)

" May I.. Have this dance? " He asked, the second Prince of this empire, which made my brain speechless for a second.

( Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! )

( Bro no! )

( I didn't even get to have a dance etiquette! I don't do dance! )

( So why is the second Prince asking me to have a dance!?! )

( I mean, I did change quite a lot of the story in here...)

( But... Shouldn't he NOT ask anyone to dance with him??? Because he doesn't want to dance with anyone!? )

( Or am I making sense? No, is this also one of the butterfly effect? )

( It's no use, he's already asking me! He's in front of me! Mother father! )

" Princess? Would you care to have a dance with me? " Prince Noah Moorsel says.

I then looked at the people who have been staring at us now... Or should I say, they are STARING at ME!

( God kill me.)

( I mean, NO don't kill me, I still want to live.)

" Okay, calm down." I said to myself.

" Pardon? " Prince Noah says

" You haven't given me an answer... Yet. " Prince Noah says

" Uhm... I... Uh... "

I then looked at my mother Cynthia, she was holding a fluted champagne glass while she was staring at me, it was as if she's waiting for an answer too.

I looked at my biological father in this world, he too, was staring at me, waiting, like how everyone is.

And when my eyes landed at the female lead, I could tell that she seems angry, just from her looks and her eyes, I could tell.

" Ahem." Prince Noah, I then looked at the second Prince.

" Your answer? " He says

" I don't... Dance." I said which he smiled.

" It took you so long to answer." He says

( Yeah, I was talking to myself.)

( Because if I would actually decline, these people would judge or hate me for not dancing with the prince! )

( And if I dance with him, who knows what they'll say to me! Plus the female looked quite angry? )

" And what do you mean by... You can't dance? " Prince Noah says

" Is it because you don't want to dance with me? Or is it because you don't know how to dance? Which one. " He says with a smile.

( Why not both? I don't want to have any connections with Moorsel Royal Families! )

( But I also can't hate every one of them just because I hate one person in their family...)

" I apologize, your highness, I didn't get to have a dance etiquette, so I am afraid that I might hurt your toes." I said as calmly and politely as I could.

" That's not a problem for me." He says

( What? ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ )

" Pardon? " I said

" You will just have to follow my steps and if you can't, feel free to step on my toes." He says with a smile.

( Ayo... ಠ⁠‿⁠ಠ Bruh.)

" I'm sorry your highness, I really appreciate you asking me to dance with you, but I already promised..." I said and I looked at Mr. Bosworth.

( I'm sorry Mr. Bosworth, but I will have to make you my accomplice.)

" I already promised that I will dance with my father and then with Mr. Bosworth first." I said with a smile as Prince Noah looked at Mr. Bosworth.

I looked at Mr. Bosworth who was looking at me when I mentioned his name and I just smiled at him.

" That is not an excuse to reject me, am I right? " He says

( I am rejecting the dance though? )

( I don't do dance, I'd rather sit right here with a cake! )

I then looked at Mr. Bosworth to help me out but he was not staring at me! I know he notice me but why is he not looking at me!? Help me!

" I really love to dance with you, your highness but I already promised." I said and he nod his head.

( Please, just give up already! )

" Alright, then after you dance with the arckduke and that man... next to you. " Prince Noah says as he looked at Mr. Bosworth.

" Promise me that you will dance with me after that. " He says

( Boi ... What??? )

" N—"

" I don't take No's as an answer." He says

" Well, then, enjoy your dance with your father, Princess. I'll be waiting." He says  and then he bow his head and left me without even letting me to say something!

And just like that, he announced that he'll dance later and that the people in this room should enjoy first.

Everyone went back from their places, some went to dance on the dance floor with their partners and here I am...

Just mind blown.

I've never been so speechless in my entire life.

( Okay calm down.)

( Why don't I just exhaust myself from all the dancing with father then? In that way, I won't be able to dance with him! )

( Or maybe, act like I'm sleeping or tired on my father's arm! That should be okay... Right? )

I then looked at the people right in front of me again, they were dancing, until... I saw Prince Lucien Moorsel.

The male lead of the book that my sister wrote.

( Is he gonna go and ask the female lead to dance with him now? )

( He have been staring at the female lead and she have been making attention too.)

( They do really look good together.)

( Ah... I should be with my mother! So that she wouldn't feel lonely too! )

( I know mother loves the prince, so I know she'll be expecting that the prince will ask her to dance! )

( But the prince will ask someone else and that is sure one hell of a gossip after this party.)

( They are both engaged, all the people here knows that.)

( So if Prince Lucien will ask someone else to dance with him and not his fiance, what will the people say and think of my mother!? )

( That is why, I'll have to stay with her, so that she won't feel lonely?... What? )

I stopped on my tracks when I saw my father walking to where my mother Cynthia is and Prince Lucien was also approaching towards my mother!

( Hold on! What is he doing!?! What is the male lead doing! )

( No! Stay away from my mom! )

I then walked as fast as I can to their direction and then when I was closer enough to them...

My father...

" My lady, would you like to dance? " Arckduke Willard says as my eyes now looked like an owl.

( Say what???? ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ )

( Another butterfly effect? )

" Thia! My beautiful soon-to-be bride." Prince Lucien says as he smiled looking at my mother Cynthia, he did the courtesy bow and kissed my mother's hand which then I saw my mother's reaction.

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»