Chapter 77 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

The little lady went to her room as soon as the touring around the mansion finished.

And once she entered her room, she noticed that the color of the wall were dark purple, as in very dark.

She noticed that most of the furniture and even the bed sheets were all dark purple, the rest were a Luxurious furniture, looks very expensive.

" So, this is her room." The little lady says and by 'Her' she meant the real owner of the body she is occupying.

The little lady then went towards to her bed and climbed up.

" Oh, it's so bouncy." The little lady says as she lie down and roll around on the bed.

" This feels so amazing, the bed is large enough to fit three people." The little lady says as she was now sitting on the bed and then she noticed a purple book under the pillows.

' A purple book?? '

The little lady then stretched her little arms to pick up the book under the pillow and when she have a better view of the book.

She then saw the 'heading' word on the book.

" A diary? " The little lady says

' This must be her diary…'

' Lets read it then, maybe I can find something in this diary that she wrote. '

The little lady then opened the book, on the book, she saw the first word written on the first page.

✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ° °✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

『••✎Diary••』

Page: 1

Today, I learned how to write, it's my first time writing my own secret book.

✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ° °✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

" Hah, that's cute." The little lady says as she smiled.

Page: 2

Today, my lesson ended too early, the teacher told me that I did a good job, I read lots of books and practice how to write.

Teacher said I have a beautiful hand written, she told me that I should work it better and my dad proud of me.

✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ° °✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

" Make her dad proud. She mean the Archduke." The little lady says as she nod her head and then she opened another page.

Page: 3

Today, I didn't have any lesson, I'm here inside my room writing this right now, I also draw my dad and me holding hands together.

I wish I could even just hold Dad's hand for once...

" Hold the Archduke's hand once? Has she never hold the Archduke's hand before? " The little lady whispers as she opened the next page.

✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ° °✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Page: 4

I'm sad.

" She's sad? " The little lady says

' This is the only thing she wrote in this page, she's feeling sad. '

The little lady then once again opened the next page, what the little lady didn't know is that every time she flip the page, it'll only goes down.

✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ° °✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Page: 5

Today, I asked the maid to send a letter for dad, but it has been a week now, still, I'm waiting for a reply.